19

bambam felt bad that he was happy that jackson couldn't go to hong kong to see his family for christmas. but he was happy he could spend it with jackson.

he didn't know what jackson could of gone to visit his family but chose not to.

bambam and jinyoung were going christmas shopping because jinyoung needed help finding a gift for yugyeom and knew bambam would be able to help.

"what are you getting for jackson?"

"a pair of shoes he's been wanting," bambam said, looking through some shirts. "i've been saving up for them."

"have you told him anything you want?"

"no. i don't really want anything." they both knew jackson wouldn't just get him nothing.

while bambam was with jinyoung, jackson was with amber ans yugyoem. freaking out.

"i can't do this. i can't do this." jackson tried to turn around and leave but yugyeom grabbed him and made him turn around.

"you can. come on."

"okay, okay, how about we give him a little but and we go get food?"

while they ate, amber had to leave to go to work so it was only jackson and yugyeom. yugyeom didn't know exactly how to help calm jackson down because of how much he was freaking out.

"we should buy it now because you know how busy the mall will be getting busy soon for christmas."

as they put threw their trash away and walked back upstairs, they saw bambam and jinyoung walking around. jackson smiled when he saw bambam's face light up when he saw him.

bambam quickly walked over to jackson. "hi!"

"hi, baby." jackson kissed bambam's cheek as bambam hugged him. "have you guys got anything?"

"yeah. we're about to leave. i love you." bambam kissed jackson quickly and gave yugyeom a hug before going back to where jinyoung was. he couldn't go over to see yugyeom so he could see what jinyoung had gotten him.

jackson chuckled, bambam had been so quick he didn't even get to say 'i love you' back to him.

"yeah, remember how much you love him. and let's go." yugyeom pulled jackson up to the store. "you know he wouldn't even care, right?"

"doesn't matter. let's go." jackson had finally built up his courage and needed to go now or he wouldn't be able to.