34

"i was kicked out of my own apartment so our boyfriends could have a sleepover," jinyoung said as he fell onto jackson's couch. "they're adorable."

"they are. bambam was telling me all the stuff they have planned to do. anyway, what do you want to do?"

"wanna go to the bar?" jinyoung asked. he didn't have any other idea of stuff to do. yugyeom didn't like going to the bar but had no problem with him going.

i'll call bam first just to make sure he's okay with it." jackson grabbed his phone and called bambam who answered right away.

"hi, jackie!"

"hi, baby. what are you guys doing?"

"nothing much. listening to music. what about you guys?"

"actually, jinyoung wants to go to the bar and i just wanted to make sure you're okay with me and him going. we probably won't do much."

"of course. i hope you guys have fun. be safe. don't drive home if you're drunk."

"i won't, baby. you don't have to worry. i'll call you when we get back. i love you. i'll talk to you later."

"i love you, too!" there was a shout in the background that jackson couldn't fully hear. "yugyeom says to tell jinyoung that he loves him."

"i will. i love you. have fun." they hung up and jackson set his phone down as he stood up to go to his room. "yugyeom said he loves you. i'm going to get changed."

he put on a casual outfit since they were just going to the bar. he thought it would be a good time for him and jinyoung to hang out. they hung out pretty often but he thought this would be good because they didn't go out to hang out much.

they left for the bar. they got an uber so if they got drunk they wouldn't have to leave one of their vehicles there. and it would make sure neither of them drove.

"i miss my baby bambam," jackson drunkenly said. they had been there for a while and were just talking. "i love him so much."

jinyoung wasn't nearly as drunk as jackson. he was at most a little tipsy. so he started recording jackson as he mumbled about bambam.

"he's so beautiful and so sweet. and he cares about me so much. our boyfriend's are so cute. they love each other so much and it's so adorable. they have cute little sleepovers. how did i even get bambam?"

jinyoung stopped recording jackson and put his phone in his pocket when he saw the time.

"jackson, we should go soon. bambam will probably get worried soon."

so jackson started to get up but as he did, two girls walked over to them. jackson seemed to be looking at them but he was looking past them, thinking about his boyfriend and how much he wanted to call him.

"hi. do you guys have girlfriends? we wanted to know if you wanted to dance." the one on the left said. she was attractive but jackson couldn't care less.

"we have to go. sorry, ladies," jinyoung said. he walked past them with a grip on jackson's wrist. he ordered an uber as they walked outside to wait out there.

as jackson stumbled into his apartment building, he searched for bambam's number to call him.

"hi, jackie. are you just getting home?" usually jackson could tell bambam was tired but he was too drunk to realize. jackson had no clue the time. jinyoung was pretty sure bambam and yugyeom were both getting ready to go to bed and the only reason they were still was to make sure their boyfriends got home okay.

"i love you, baby. you're the best boyfriend ever. i want to give you kisses."

"i love you, too. go to bed. i can tell you're drunk."

jinyoung grabbed jackson's phone. "hey, bam. can i talk to yugyeom?"

"yeah. he was about to call you."

"hi, nyoungie," yugyeom said cutely. jinyoung's heart sped up at hearing yugyeom's cute sleepy voice. "did you and jackson get back from the bar?"

"yeah. just wanted to call you to tell you i got back alright. you and bam going to bed soon?"

"yeah. we're sleepy. but we wanted to stay up."

"what did you two do?"

"it's a surprise," yugyeom said. jinyoung smiled and shook his head because he could hear yugyeom's and bambam's giggles, making it obvious that they did something.

"okay, cutie. i should take care of jackson. i love you. i'll talk to you tomorrow."

they hung up. jinyoung sighed as he looked at jackson and knew he had to do something. so he moved jackson to lay the right way on his bed. the he grabbed a blanket from the closet and went to sleep on the couch.

jinyoung sent yugyeom a goodnight text before going to sleep himself. he was pretty sure yugyeom would already be asleep because it was 2:30 in the morning and yugyeom usually wasn't up past 1 at the latest.

when bambam got back to his and jackson's apartment, jackson's hangover was gone and he was happy to have bambam jump into his arms. jinyoung had already left and gone back to his own apartment.

"i made you something," bambam said, his arms loosely around jackson's neck as he sat in his lap.

"did you paint your nails?" jackson asked, softly grabbing bambam's hand once bambam had brushed a piece of hair from his own face.

"yeah. me and yuggie did it last night. do you like it?"

"i love it. it's so pretty." the black nail polish was shiny and done very well.

"anyway," bambam said dramatically. "i made you something but you can't see it until later. i'll give it to you when you can."

"okay... can i have a hint, though?" but bambam just shook his head. "okay."

jackson's hand sat on bambam's thigh when he leaned forward to kiss him. jackson knew that bambam was healthy, but when they first started dating, it worried jackson how tiny the boy was.

but now he knew bambam was perfectly healthy and there was nothing to worry about, even if he sometimes felt like he could break bambam with how fragile he felt.