8

half way through bambam's first day, he finally had lunch. which meant he could finally see his best friend. they had no classes together but they luckily had the same lunch.

"how has school been?" yugyeom asked, the concern in his voice clear.

"i'm pretty sure they told everyone why i was gone."

"they had an entire assembly."

bambam groaned and laid his head on his arms that were laying on the table in front of him.

"i didn't tell jackson because i didn't want him storming in here like an upset mother. but it really shows how much he loves you."

"yuggie, i'm really sorry about what i did. i didn't even think about you or jackson or anyone else."

"you don't need to apologize, bammie. i'm sorry because we didn't even realize what was going on. you just always seem so happy, i guess. but i never even thought about the times when you showed it until i was sitting in the hospital."

jackson was sitting in his truck after leaving the gym. he tapped his phone on his hand before turning it on and going to his messages.

jackson: you at work?

jinyoung: just got on break

jackson: call me?

"hello?"

"hey. can i talk to you about something real quick. i was talking to bambam last night and he was telling me some stuff. not too much but he's finally talking about it. and he said it was a lot of little stuff but he said one thing. he said he thinks you hate him and that you wouldn't care if he died. and i know you don't but you know bambam is really sensitive and maybe he doesn't realize that the way you talk isn't meant to be actual hate or dislike."

"that's a reason he tried to kill himself? he thinks i hate him?"

"i didn't tell you to make you guilty. i just thought maybe you could talk to him and explain that you don't hate him."

"yeah i can do that. thank you for telling me."

jinyoung hung up and sighed. he put his head in his hands and started crying. luckily there was no one in the break room with him but he wouldn't of cared anyway.

how he could be one of the reasons bambam had tried to kill himself? much like mark, bambam was like an adorable younger brother to jinyoung. he could admit he didn't show it very well but nothing he said was meant as malicious.