30

bambam's day started off great. he dyed his hair the night before and he loved it. a lot of people in his school complemented it. but then he got home and his host family just made fun of it. they said he would want to change it back to black and that he should of got it done by a professional.

jackson facetimed bambam that night. he told him what felt like 100 times how pretty he looked. he wasn't happy that people were telling bambam that he wouldn't like his hair as if he was dumb and didn't know what he liked about himself.

"i wish you were here," jackson said before he sat up. "i'm coming to pick you up. we're gonna hang out for a little bit. i'll be there in 20 minutes."

bambam snuck outside as quietly as he could when jackson got there. he climbed into the truck and kissed him quickly so they could leave from the driveway.

they ended up in some nearly empty parking lot cuddling in the small backseat of the truck.

"prettiest boy in the world," jackson said, kissing some part of bambam's face between every word. "i love you so much. you're so beautiful. i just want you to know that. i never want you to think your not because you deserve to know that you're so handsome."

sometimes bambam got self conscious because of how close they were and how close jackson was to see his face. he didn't like how he looked without makeup. his skin was ashy and too dark in his opinion. being from thailand, he was a bit more tan that some people in korea.

jackson touched bambam's face softly and moved his head to face him. he held his face and softly kissed him.

"your hair looks amazing. if you like it, no one else's opinions matter, okay? i should take you back home, huh?"

"i don't want to. i want to stay with you." bambam wrapped his arms around jackson and held onto him tightly.

"you have school tomorrow, silly." but bambam didn't care. he clung onto jackson and didn't seem like he planned on letting go. "come on, baby."

bambam let go of jackson. while jackson got out and back in, bambam climbed over the center counsel. jackson immediately grabbed bambam's hand.

they had a quiet drive drive back to bambam's. they just wanted to enjoy each other's company.

"i love you, jacky. i love you so much. thank you so much for taking care of me all the time. i wish i told you more. you take care of me all the time and i wish i thanked you more. i feel so annoying half the time. you left your apartment because i was upset because 3 people didn't like my hair." they were sitting in the driveway. jackson turned his truck off so the lights weren't shining and possibly waking anyone up

"baby, i love taking care of you. please don't ever think i don't. i love you so much and just want you to be happy. you being happy makes me happy."

jackson pulled bambam into his lap which went surprisingly well. jackson did move his seat back to give them space.

"you are my baby. i love you with my entire heart. you're my baby bambam. my love. my sunshine. i want to take care of you. i love taking care of you." bambam was crying so jackson held his cheeks and kissed his cheeks. "go to bed, baby. i love you so much, so so much."

"i love you," bambam cried, holding onto jackson. "i love you, jacky."

jackson opened his truck door and let bambam out. "don't cry anymore, baby. go to sleep."

bambam got on his toes to kiss jackson one more time before going into the house. jackson laid on his steering wheel for a while even after bambam went inside.

he finally started his truck and went back to his apartment because he needed to get to sleep for work the next day.

bambam didn't have to do much before he went to bed. he laid in his bed and started to cry. he couldn't believe how much he loved jackson. jackson was one of the best things to ever happen to him and sometimes he didn't feel like he deserved him.