14

jackson asked amber to leave so he could talk to bambam about what was wrong. amber left and jackson slowly walked to his room. he quietly opened the door and saw bambam just laying on the bed looking up at the ceiling.

"hey," jackson said, laying next to him. bambam just hummed in response. jackson softly touched bambam's chin and moved his head to look at him. "what's up?"

"do you like amber?"

"what?"

"you- you seem like you like amber. and you pay a lot more attention to her. like i thought we were just going to hang out tonight but amber got here. and you sat next to her instead of me. and yesterday you paid a lot more attention to her than me. and i get it. you two are more similar than me and you."

"i don't like amber, baby. i'm really sorry that i made it seem that way, bammie. we've been hanging out a lot lately because she wanted help planning a date for her and her girlfriend. she likes girls, baby. and i like you."

"god! i'm so dumb!" bambam shouted and threw his arms against the bed. "i'm sorry, jacky."

"it's okay, baby. you're right. i was paying more attention to amber and i shouldn't of been. i'm sorry, my prince."

"no. i shouldn't just assume things. i'm awful. i'm sorry."

jackson wrapped his arms around bambam, pressing his head into the crook of her neck.

"it's okay," jackson spoke softly, rubbing his back. "it's okay, bammie. come on. want to take a bath?"

jackson picked him up and carried him to the bathroom. he sat him on the sink and took his makeup off and washed his face as he filled the tub.

jackson leaned forward and kissed bambam quickly before adding bubbles to the bath.

when they got in the bath, jackson used a cup a poured water over bambam's head, making sure to cover his eyes to keep water out of his eyes.

jackson dried bambam's hair when they got out after almost an hour. "let's brush our teeth and go to bed."

bambam held onto jackson's hand as he fell asleep.

jackson did lie to bambam. it wouldn't hurt him but he still felt bad. jackson leaned over to kissed the side of bambam's head before he himself went to sleep.