4

"jackson, are you going home?"

"i'm going to the gym."

"i'll go with you."

jackson was almost annoyed that jaebum was going with him. but he realized his reaction. he knew jaebum but cared about him and he didn't want to feel that way about his friend and someone who just wanted to look out for him.

so jaebum went to the gym with jackson. jaebum was tired after an hour, the maximum of the amount he ever worked out and most people would say that's a good amount to work out.

but he had to all but pull jackson out of the gym after two hours.

"jackson, this isn't healthy!" jaebum let go of jackson's arm as they stood outside of the gym.

"so what? nothing matters anymore!" jackson started to stomp off to his truck but jaebum wasn't giving up.

"hey, asshole! news flash! your boyfriend is in a coma. so it's my job to take care of you! you fucking know bambam would be pissed at you if he saw you doing this shit but now that bambam isn't okay you think you can do the same thing?"

"i don't care about this fucking world without bambam, jaebum! i can't fucking see him without knowing i didn't notice what he was feeling!"

"bambam is going to wake up! so let's say you do something to hurt yourself and bambam wakes up! what's going to stop him from doing something like this again! nothing because you wouldn't be there for him after he woke up from his attempted suicide!" jaebum pushed jackson against his truck. "you're selfish! we're all going through this! you don't get to hurt yourself too!"

jackson slid down his truck and put his face in his hands.

"what if he doesn't wake up?" he sobbed into his hands. "i need him."

jaebum knelt in front of jackson. "he's going to wake up, jackson. i promise. he'll be okay. i know you're going through a lot, i understand. but you have to be strong for you and for bambam. come on. i'll drive you home."

jackson got into the passanger seat of his truck with the help of jaebum. he drove him to his own apartment.

"i'll have jinyoung pick me up and take me to my car. take a shower. i'll get food delivered here."

jackson nodded and emotionlessly walked to his bathroom. jaebum sighed as he sat on the couch and called a chinese restaurant that delivered before he called jinyoung.

he wrote a note for jackson before leaving when jinyoung got there.

food will be here soon. here's enough money for the food. go to bed after you eat -jb