9

"hey, bambam, can i pick you up in an hour?" jinyoung asked, trying to seem casual but it was unusual for the two to hang out without anyone else with them.

"sure. i'll see you then." once they hung up, bambam got up to start getting ready. he figured they'd be going somewhere public so he wanted to do his makeup.

when jinyoung picked him up, they went to a coffee shop close to bambam's.

"so," jinyoung cleared his throat. "you probably know what this is about, right?"

"jackson talked to you?"

"yeah... i just- i do really care about you, bambam. and i act the same way with yugyeom. but i should of known that you and yugyeom are different people so of course you and him would see the way i act in different ways and i'm really sorry."

"i'm so sorry, jinyoung. i really regret what i did and i never wanted to make you feel bad. i know you never meant anything you said in a bad way."

jinyoung got up and brought back two more coffees a few minutes later.

"i have to buy yugyeom one when we leave because i told him he couldn't come."

"do people ever think it's weird that you're dating a guy in high school?"

"if i explain that we started dating when i saw in school they understand. but sometimes they do, why?"

"someone was telling me that me and jackson dating is weird because he graduated and has his own apartment and i stay over there sometimes."

"it's not weird. and you're 18 anyway. are you going to move in with jackson when you graduate?"

"we haven't really talked about it. it's still a bit away. is yugyeom moving in with you?"

"yeah. we've been talking about it for a while." jinyoung smiled as he thought about yugyeom. bambam was happy his best friend had someone who loved him so much. "i'm sure jackson has been planning for you to move in with him. you're there so often anyway. you want to move in with him, right?"

"yeah, of course. i just feel like maybe i'd get annoying for him."

"bambam, jackson would spend every hour, of everyday, of every week, of every month, of every fucking year with you. i promise you, you do not annoy him. he misses you while he's a work."

bambam looked at his coffee, stirring it with the straw. he couldn't contain his smile thinking about how much he loved jackson.

"speaking of which, he's on break and just texted me to know if we're still here."

"jinyoung, can you help me with my homework? some stuff if confusing."

jinyoung helped bambam complete a lot of his homework. at school, bambam had a tutor to catch him up so he still had old homework and new homework.

jinyoung noticed that bambam's notes were in yugyeom's handwriting. yugyeom had taken notes for himself and bambam the entire time bambam wasn't in school.

jinyoung dropped bambam off at his house nearly 5 hours after he'd picked him up.

bambam texted jackson as he walked into his house, telling him he was home. jackson saw the text right away and called bambam.

"you were with jinyoung for a long time," jackson said.

"yeah. he helped me get a lot of homework done."

after a while, bambam hung up so he could shower but called him back after as he laid on his bed.

it was 10 when they started talking and they talked until 1 in the morning. it was obvious when bambam got really tired. he barley opened his mouth to talk and he spoke quietly.

"go to bed, baby. i love you."

"i love you, jacky." jackson smiled and hung up the phone.