33

bambam swore jackson had never taken a longer shower. in reality, it was a very quick shower but it didn't feel that way to bambam.

jackson walked out with a pair of sweatpants on. he sat on the couch next to bambam, but not as close to him as he usually would.

"if we weren't dating, would you of moved back to thailand after you graduated?"

"i don't know. maybe. why?"

"if you want to move back to thailand, i understand. i just want you to be happy and if that means you moving back to thailand i'm okay with that."

"i don't want to move back to thailand. i want to be with you." bambam started to cry. did jackson want him to leave? was jackson tired of him? "do you not like me anymore?"

"no, no, no. baby, i love you." jackson moved closer to bambam to hold him. "i love you so much."

"why are you asking if i want to move back to thailand?"

"i told my coworker that you came here for school and he said something like you probably miss thailand. and i feel like i'm keeping you from going back home. all of your family is in thailand. you hadn't lived with your family in 4 years. that's your language."

"i can say the same about you and hong kong. that's where most of your family is. you haven't lived with your family in 2 years. your first language is cantonese. i can visit my family. i want to stay here. i want to be with you. i want to be able to see you and yugyeom and all of our friends."

bambam fell into jackson's arms and pressed his face into his chest. "i want to live with you."

"i want to live with you, too. but i figured you might be happier in thailand."

"i'll be happiest with you. you scared me."

"i'm sorry, bammie."

"i thought you wanted to break up," bambam mumbled sadly. he gripped onto jackson's shirt since he was still crying.

"i never want to break up, angel. never. okay?"

"i don't want ever break up either."

"good. looks like we're going to be two foreigners together in korea forever."

"that's all i want," bambam said. jackson tried to comfort him more by rubbing his back. "i love you."

"i love you, baby. my angel. the love of my life."

jackson held bambam as he cried, not completely sure why he was crying. but he held him anyway and tried to make him feel better.

bambam was crying because he was overwhelmed with how loved jackson always made him feel, especially at this moment.

jackson kissed the top of bambam's head. "let's go see a movie, baby. let's go have a date night. we can go see a movie then we can go to the store and come back here to make dinner."

bambam nodded so jackson carried him to their room. "let's get dressed, cutie."

they both put on comfy clothes and jackson looked up movie times. jackson smiled at bambam who was stretching on the bed.

he leaned down and kissed the sliver of bambam's tummy that was showing because he lifted his arms. it made bambam giggle which was all jackson needed to make his heart flutter.

"you're so pretty, bam." jackson sat next to bambam and squeezed his thigh as he looked for movies.

they left to go see the movie starting at the closest time. jackson didn't really care at the moment what people thought and kept his arm around bambam's waist as they walked into the movie theater. most of the time, they got away with it because they sort of just seemed like friends.

they sat at the very top seats of the theater. bambam put his head on jackson's shoulder. they got to the movie just a little late but only missed the credits at the beginning.

"what did you think of the movie?" jackson asked as they went out to his truck.

"it was good. what do you want to make for dinner?"

"want some chinese food?" bambam nodded. so they went to the store and got all the ingredients for one of jackson's favorite dishes that his mom used to make for him.

bambam tried to help make dinner but he didn't know the recipe like jackson did.

"i'll make you thai food this week," bambam said. he realized he couldn't do much. so he let jackson cook and then he would make dinner later in the week.

"don't make anything too spicy," jackson said. bambam nodded and hugged jackson from the back to and put his head on his back. jackson had taken his shirt off when they got home because he preferred to not wear a shirt. bambam softly kissed his back as he cooked.

jackson loved how soft bambam's lips were as they touched his back. jackson turned around and wrapped arms around bambam.

"i love you," bambam mumbled. he rested his forehead on jackson's chest and kissed his chest, too.

"i love you. go sit down, baby. i'll tell you when the food it done." bambam pouted but turned to go into the living room.

jackson pulled bambam back for a second and pecked his lips quickly to get the pout off his face. "cutie."

jackson called bambam into the kitchen when dinner was done. he held the fork out to bambam for him to try the food. "good?"

"really good." bambam nodded as he chewed and swallowed the food. "you're such a good cook."

they ate and then jackson picked bambam up, running to the bedroom. bambam's laugh made jackson smile as he tossed bambam onto the bed. he jumped onto the bed, also, and kissed him. the kiss was interrupted by their smiles and giggles but they didn't mind.

there were moments the two never felt more in love. and this was one. their teeth tapping against each others because they couldn't stop smiling made them feel as close as ever.