13

bambam knew that jackson was touchy. he always had been. it's how he got to know people. but he also had different touching. he had friendly and flirty. he knew the flirty because he usually only did it with him.

but recently jackson had made a new friend and jackson decided him and bambam should hang out with her.

bambam felt like he was third wheeling as they ate. jackson barley even looked at bambam. most of his attention was on amber.

"it was good to see you, amber. get home safe," jackson told her as she started to walk to her car. bambam had already got into jackson's truck and was waiting, leaning his chin on his hand. he just stared out the window at the puddle outside of the truck.

"ready to go, baby?" jackson asked. bambam just nodded. "do you want to stay at my place tonight?"

"no. i have some homework i need to do for tomorrow."

jackson looked over at him. "okay." he leaned over and kissed bambam's cheek before he started his truck.

he dropped bambam off at home. bambam gave him a quick kiss before getting out and going inside.

the next day bambam was staying over at jackson's. he'd figured he was just being dramatic and was acting normal. until amber came over.

bambam's face dropped when jackson let amber in. and when jackson sat back down, he sat down on the smaller couch next to amber instead of next to him.

bambam watched how he interacted with amber. he looked so happy. he thought maybe jackson would be better with amber.

"hey, i'm going to walk down to the gas station. do you want anything?

"no, i'm okay," jackson told him. bambam nodded and turned around to leave, not paying any mind to amber.

jackson was confused because bambam was very rarely rude to people but assumed he may just not feel good or something.

jackson started to get worried when bambam had been gone for over a half hour. the gas station was only about 8 minutes away walking distance.

bambam got back to his apartment almost an hour after he left. he had bag of different snacks so he went to the kitchen and put some stuff away.

bambam was going to sit down but decided he'd rather not be around them so he went to jackson's room instead.