6

"hey, bammie," jackson said as he grabbed bambam's hand. "you tired?"

bambam nodded but he wanted to be awake with jackson.

jackson had so many things he wanted to ask bambam. but the doctor had said he didn't even remember why he was in the hospital so that would not be a good idea.

"you're beautiful, bambam," jackson said. the way jackson spoke was so genuine, bambam felt overwhelmed. "i love you."

"i love you," bambam blurted out quickly. jackson panicked when he started to cry. he leaned forward and placed his hands on bambam's cheeks.

"why are you crying, baby?"

"i love you and i'm selfish. i remembered why i'm here today," he sobbed. "i'm selfish to you. to yugyeom. to my family. these hospital bills are going to be so expensive."

"bambam, that's not for you to worry about. we already have something planed. right now, me and you are going to focus on making sure you know how loved you are. how important you are."

"can i go to sleep?"

"of course. i love you."

"i love you, too."

jackson waited until bambam was completely asleep to leave. he needed to find a job. he had lost his job because he never showed up so he could see bambam. his work understood but after three weeks they had to fire him. he couldn't tell bambam.