24

bambam and jackson were going on a double date with yugyeom and jinyoung. bambam and yugyeom were giggling like school girls as they waited for their boyfriends to pick them up from yugyeom's house.

jackson's eyes widened when he saw bambam as he got into the back of the truck with yugyeom.

"bammie, you look so good." jackson turned around and ran his hand through his boyfriend's new bright red hair. "did you guys just do it?"

bambam nodded and smiled. he was happy that jackson liked his hair so much because he loved it and really hoped he would.

"wow i want to look at you forever."

"can you look at him while we eat instead and drive?" jinyoung asked. "but you're hair does look really good, bambam."

"thank you, jinyoung."

jackson finally turned around and started driving to the restaurant. they had a reservation for a pretty fancy restaurant.

jackson sat next to bambam and couldn't stop playing with his hair. it was very newly dyed so his fingers were getting the red on them but he didn't care.

"you're so pretty. you're hair looks so good."

"can you do this later?" jinyoung asked. he wasn't a fan of pda. his hand was on yugyeom's thigh but it wasn't very visible to many people.

"my boyfriend is the the most beautiful person in the world and you are bothered by that?" bambam blushed at jackson's words.

"do this at your house."

jackson leaned over and kissed bambam's cheek and he was finally done for the time being.

the three listened to bambam as he talked about stories of his family and living in thailand. half of the point of the double date was for bambam. they were all still dealing with what had happened, especially bambam. he still felt so much regret and like he'd inconvenienced his friends and they wanted him to know that they did love him.

anytime bambam would finish a story, they would lead him into another story. he was so happy talking about thailand they almost felt bad that he lived in korea. he obviously still loved thailand and his family. he had only actually planned on living in korea for high school and then move back. but he made friends. really close friends. and he started dating jackson.

jackson knew bambam was getting tired. they'd been there a while and bambam had woken up early to go to school and talk to a teacher.

"hey, we should probably leave soon. are you two both going back to yours?" jackson asked jinyoung. he nodded as he pushed hair out of yugyeom's face that had fallen as he talked to bambam.

"you two ready to go?" jinyoung asked them, distracting them from their conversation about the latest drama as school that bambam would still be sure to tell jackson later to get a fresh perspective on it.

they nodded and began to follow their boyfriends out to jackson's truck. they sat in the back together, leaving jinyoung to sit in the passenger seat. he chuckled at the reminder of how close the two were.

bambam gave yugyeom a hug and jinyoung a high five when jackson pulled up outside of jinyoung's.

bambam climbed over the center console into the passenger seat, buckling the belt as jackson waited for the two to get inside.

"so, today..." bambam started his story. jackson listened as he drove, giving his thoughts on the subject. it was one of his favorite things to do. mainly because he could talk to bambam forever and never get tired of his voice.

he had realized that in the hospital. he never wanted to go without bambam's voice ever again. he hated everyday because he didn't get to hear the high school drama that bambam had to tell him or the best and worst part of his day.

jackson was in love with every part of bambam and he never wanted bambam to doubt that.