Extra: Roommates

Please read!!

I can't believe I hit 100,000 reads! Like I can't believe it. I use to wish I got at least a 100 reads and now I have a 100,000. For all the people who have read the whole book, you guys are the most dedicated readers. So I decided to give you a treat! Here's a little extra of Naina and Ethan's life during college! Enjoy! Comment and vote!

Extra: Roommates

"Ethan stop." I commanded. Seriously this guy was going to be the death of me.

"Take a break." He whined. Sometimes Ethan reminded me of a small child. It was frustrating that I had a paper due tomorrow and he just wanted my undivided attention towards him.

"Ethan I have to finish!" I screeched. I couldn't even continue to bicker with him because next thing I knew he was flipping me over. I was literally staring at his ass. Don't get me wrong I wasn't complaing , but my head was starting to hurt as the blood rush towards my head.

"Ethan put me down!" I said banging my hands against his back. Ethan completely ignore me and continue to walk towards my bed as he threw me on the bed.

"Please you enjoyed the view." He said arrogantly as he towered over me. "Look you are blushing."

"You have such an ego. This is not blushing this is what you call blood!" I yelled. I tried to push myself off the bed, but Ethan literally did a ninja move on me. In the span of two second he was on top of me pinning my arms on top of my head.

"No you aren't going anywhere." He said in the most deadly whisper that made my heart want to rip out of my chest.

Here's the thing when Ethan put me in this position I had a hard time to say no or even get away with him. He had this control over me. It was spell bounding.

He started to kiss my neck. Usually you would feel disgusting when saliva is all over you, but it wasn't like that when it came to Ethan. Maybe it's because he had a lot of experience when it came to this stuff. It wasn't as if I was the only girl in his life, and to be honest in made me have low-self esteem. But then I had to remind myself that he pick me. Me. Not Jacky or Jill, but me, Naina Kapoor.

Ethan and me have been dating for little over and year. To be honest it was hard because our colleges were forty minutes away from each other. Then with me studying biology it was hard to even find free time.

"I miss you." I tell him. I feel him snuggle against my neck.

"I miss you too." I feel his voice vibrate against my neck. He slowly disentangles from my neck and now we are eye to eye.

I can't describe the feeling I get when I look at Ethan. I can tell you all the physical feeling I get, but I can't describe how he makes me feel. What emotion he causes within me. It sometimes scares me that someone can have so much control over me. It scares me that Ethan is the only thing constant in my life. All my friends have gone their separate ways to college, and sure we keep in contact but it's not the same. My family isn't my family anymore. I call my mom here and there, but it's not the same. Sometimes I'm scared what would happen if me and Ethan broke up. What would happen to me? How broken would I be? But when I look at Ethan I feel a sense of hope. Ethan wouldn't leave me unless I screwed up.

"I hate the fact I barley see you. Your my girlfriend that I'm hopelessly in love with. All I want to do is grab you and kiss you. I just want you near me every second of the day. I just need you Naina. Call me wimped. I don't care I just want to see you. I don't want to see you once or twice a week. I don't want to talk to you on the phone. I want you. Every little piece of you I want. Call me selfish. I don't care." I had to close my eye because I couldn't handle the intensity in his eyes. I couldn't handle the different shades of green.

"What do you want from me, Ethan? We both have school. It's hard. Summers coming and we will both be off. I don't really know where we are suppose to stay though. I can't go home nor I can stay in the dorm..." I trail off.

Ethan sits up and smiles at me. "Let's move in together." I jump up off the bed and stare at him with wide eyes.

"Don't you think that's soon? Aren't you suppose to wait three years?" Moving in together wasn't a joke. Heck we weren't even finically stable.

"We don't have to have a large apartment. We can get a small apartment that doesn't cost much. We can get it in the middle of our school. We can take the bus."

"Ethan I know you have a paid internship and I have small job as a scrub, but how can we afford it. We are going to be in so much debt." I ague.

"Look we both are on scholarship, and I have a small college fund my mom left me. We can make this work." He says jumping off the bed and holding my shoulders.

"Ethan...."

"Naina when summer comes we have no where to go. My family members have their own problems and your parents aren't on good terms with us. Don't you want a place that we can call ours." I shake my head not convince. I love Ethan, but I haven't been in a relationship. What happens if we break up?

"Ethan this is happening fast." I state. He lets out a chuckle.

"You gave up your family for me, and you think this is fast?" He says smiling. "We don't have anyone Naina. We only have each other. We are each other's family. We are our own family." He leans his forehead against mines.

We only have each other. We only have each other. "Okay." I whisper. "Okay roomie."