Chapter 23: The Truth comes out in many different ways.

READ, VOTE, COMMENT, AND ENJOY!! MASSIVE CLIFF HANGER I GUESS YOU COULD SAY.

READ THE AUTHOR'S NOT AT THE END!!

Chapter 23: The Truth comes out in many different ways.

(not Edited)

Dedicated to: dahliadcosta for her aweome comments!!

"We need to talk." I said to Raj as everyone else scurried outside loading on to the bus.

"You know when people say 'we need to talk' it's never a good thing." He replied jokingly but when he saw my face, he suddenly became serious. "Hey what's wrong Naina?" He asked kindly as he cautiously rubbed my arms trying to comfort me. Which only made me feel ten times worse.

I was going to tell this sweet innocent guy that I kissed another boy when I was technically dating him. Tears sprung my eyes. God be strong Naina no need to get more emotional. Deep breaths. Raj eyes seem to panic at my sudden mood change.

"Woah Naina seriously are you okay?"

"Raj-I...kissed.....someone else." I cried and there it was, that sudden pain you get when you ripped the bandage off. The look on Raj's face tore my heart in every way possible. He took a step back away from as if he was disgusted by me.

No one said anything. I just stared at him wanting to hear his voice. Wanting him to say 'its cool I never really liked you', but he just looked at the floor shattered.

"Raj?" My voice croaked begging to hear him.

"Why?" He said silently. "WHY?" Now he was filled with rage. "Did I do something wrong? Did I push you? Did you hate me?" He asked furious but desperate wanting answers.

"No. I.."

"You what Naina? What did I do? Was I never good enough for you?" He begged.

"Raj I like you a lot, but I am just in love with someone else. You did everything right, but I just can't feel the same way." Raj laughed which was the last thing I was expecting. He laughed a bitter laugh.

"Wait so you tell me you like me, but then in the span of four days you fall in love with someone else, and instead of telling me first you decide to make out with the guy!"

"It just happened." I couldn't explain it because everything I did was wrong. I should have told Raj about my feelings for Ethan at the beginning. I should have told him before instead of going behind his back.

"It just happened? How could it just happen Naina?"

"I didn't mean for you to get hurt." I couldn't come up with the right words everything I said sounded a lose worst coming out of my mouth.

"Then what did you expect? Me throwing a party for the girl I like for the last four years kissing another guy!"

I stood there trying to recollect my thoughts. Searching for the right words to say. "Raj I care deeply about you. You have been my best friend for years. You have always been there for me, and I honestly thought I liked you I would never string you along. I thought I might be in love with you, but I wasn't. I was forcing myself to fall in love with you, but honestly Raj would you want me as your girlfriend when I wasn't even sure if I could return the same feelings back."

Raj said nothing, but his face said it all. He looked defeat broken even. "I can't do this right now. We need to go." He whispered.

"What are we not friends anymore?" I asked hurt.

"I don't know if we will ever be able to be friends again." With that he left me standing in the middle of the lobby with multiple bags and a river of tears.