Chapter 19: A Night under the Stars

I understand if you want to kill because I would want to too. I am so sorry that I haven't updated in like three weeks. I just haven't had time. Honestly guy school sucks like super bad! I just have a lot of homework because of junior year, and I don't have time like I did in the summer to update as fast. So please be patient with me!!! This chapter not as long because I got some homework to do, but I hope you guys still enjoy it. I will try to upload at least once a week! BUT PLEASE BE PATIENT!! THANKS!

Its short but its good!! so Read, vote, comment and Enjoy!!

Chapter 19: A Night under the Stars

(Not Edited)

"Where are you taking me?" I asked Raj for the millionth time as I stared at darkness. It was finally the big date, and to say I was excited would probably be an understatement I was jumping off the walls. It was our last day in Athens before we leave tomorrow morning and Raj took the liberty to plan 'the best night of my life', and it all started with a blind fold.

"Naina we are almost there I swear." His soft arms were guiding me as it tangled itself around my waist. I think I needed to go to the hospital because if his arms stayed around my waist even a second more I would go into cardiac arrest.

"You said that five minutes ago and we are still walking! I swear if you are selling me for money I am going to kill you." I threatened. Raj didn't replay instead he just let a soulful laugh escape his lips.

His arms disappeared from my waist letting my body be in gulfed with coldness. His fingers slowly traveled up my back and I could feel the Goosebumps forming around my skin. I felt the blind fold slowly fall from my eyes.

"We are here." His voice whispered gently against my skin. When my eyes finally adjusted to what was in front of me I was shocked, I was speechless.

We were by a lake and the water gently rocked back and forth as the wind picked up blowing through my hair, but that wasn't what surprised me, instead it was the Christmas lights that were entangled all around the trees making it shine throughout the darkness. The path of rose petals that guided me towards the tree which had a small little picnic quilt with multiple candles circling around it.

"H-how did you do this? How did you even find this place or get this stuff?" I stuttered.

"It doesn't matter how I did this all it matters is do you like it? Is it over the top? I remember you mentioning about how you would want you first date to be during freshmen year and I tried to replicated it....wait you hate it don't you........I am such an idiot I should have just took you to a restaurant like a normal human being." He rambled on and I just couldn't help, but smile at his nervousness.

I slapped my hand over his mouth silencing him. "It's perfect." I whispered. Raj face broke into such a large smile that I thought his face was going to break.

He stretched his hand towards me. "After you my lady." I willingly let my hands take his and let him guide me to the dinner.

"Raj, you don't even know how much this means to me." He didn't. He really didn't. I felt special. I felt important something I haven't felt in forever.

" Naina you don't even know how much you mean to me." He replied cheekily.

"Stop being cheesy, and hand me the food because I am starving." Raj shook his head and went through the basket.

"I don't know much about Greek food so I didn't want to get anything weird so I found some Italian place and I got some pasta."

"This is so perfect." I said out loud as I inhaled the food.

For the next thirty minutes me and Raj talked about anything and everything. We laughed, cried, and screamed. It was a bunch of emotions put in to one, and it was the most fun I had in a long time.

I stared at the stars. It was infinite marvel of bright far specks. I never was able to see them living in the city my whole life but seeing it today I realize I missed out one of God's best creation. To have them in clear view and seeing them without the clouds is a once in life time experience.

"It's beautiful." I gasped as I took in its beauty.

"It really is." My heads snapped to face Raj to see him staring directly at me. My blush over took my face as I gaze shyly down at my hands.

"Dance with me." He asked.

"What?"

He didn't reply but instead he took me by the hand and pulled me on to my feet. I was swirling around, gliding across the wet grass. Raj twirled me around and it felt like I was flying in the air next to the stars. I was dancing with joy. Raj dipped me and brought me up slowly tightening his arms around my waist. I was able to take in Raj striking face.

His eyes were piercing blue that could look directly in to your soul. They were partially aqua but as you moved further away from her pupil they get darker, the outer edge ending in midnight blue. His hair, dark and lustrous and had a sheen like a river of sweet milk chocolate, and his smile made me melt.

Our faces were only centimeters apart and I could feel his breaths invade against my skin. His eyes contained so many emotions as they locked with mine.

"I want to kiss you Naina." He barley whispered. My heart pounded against my chest wanting to escape and my breaths fell short, but somehow I managed to answers.

"Then kiss me." I was too embarrass to even look him in the eye when I said the words to him.

Caressing my cheek with his hands, he lifted my chin; our noses touching. I could feel his warm minty breath brushed against the top of my lips

He removed a strand of my hair tucking it behind my ear and stared at me as if he was trying to memorize every inch of my face. I stared directly in to his ocean blue eyes. He parted his lips slightly and leaned towards me.

Then it happened. Our lips touched each other, and it was a phenomenal I never experience before.

His soft lips seemed to fit perfectly in to mine, making my heart fluttered uncontrollably. A gentle, lingering touch of the lips a hesitation playing on both parts as we touched each other as if we were both taking the time to memorize the feeling.

Lightly nibbling my lip, hands wandering, bodies pressing closer together as the passion reached an overwhelming level.

And every second of it was picture-perfect.

Ahhh it happened! Naina had her first kissed ever!!! The kissing probably sucked, but I never been kissed nor am I planning to anytime soon so please excuse my lack of experience, but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Please please please leave your thoughts!! And vote!!!!