Chapter 27: Getting to know the Past

SORRY A MILLION FOR THE LATE UPDATE!! SCHOOL SUCKS BUT NOW I'M BACK!! HOPEFULLY THIS CHAPTER MAKES UP FOR IT!!!

PLEASE READ MY NEW STORY! FLIRTING WITH DANGER

READ FLIRTING WITH DANGER!!!! 

COMMENT,VOTE,READ, AND ENJOY!! 

Dedicated to Anmol95 for her awesome message!!!!

Chapter 27: Getting to know the Past.

The first thing Ethan’s older siblings ask when Ethan practically beg them to let me stay the night was….

“Is she pregnant?” I was mortified and Ethan mouth dropped in disbelief until he regained his composure jumping in the air screaming no repeatedly.

“Well, then why can’t she stay at her house?” His sister asked, and then the hour long story of our romance started from the first time we met to my lunatic father kicking his own daughter out of the house. His sibling remained silent the whole time not even interrupting to tell us how stupid we were. By the time we had finished his older brother got up telling us he needed a drink and for his sister to decide what she thought what was necessary.

I felt like a burden. I never felt so ashamed right now. It felt like my pride cease to exist when I practically begged her to let me say. I felt horrible. Both the siblings looked tired as if they worked the whole day. They both look defeat and look like they could barely afford ends meet, and here comes another person moving into their house.

“She would only be here for a month. There’s only one month of summer left and then we are both heading off to college.” Ethan said trying to reason with his sister.

“You won’t have to worry about me. I have some money left over and I could pay you back for letting me stay here plus I could cook and clean. Help you around the house.” I stated fidgeting with my hands.

The sister stared at me with a sad smile planted on her face. “We don’t need you money. Since it is my brother’s fault that you are in this mess then I have no choice, but to take you in. It’s probably the least we can do. But I swear to God Ethan if she does get pregnant because I am letting her stay in this house with absolutely no parental vision I will kill you.” She warned as her eyes shot daggers into Ethan’s skull.

I think in the time I had known Ethan I had never seemed him so embarrass then he was at this moment his whole face was sparkling red. “ I can control myself.” He said in a faint whisper.

The sister smirked in satisfaction. “Good.” Then she faced me with some sort of determination in her eyes. “Ethan will you leave me and Naina alone. I need to talk to her for a second. Woman to Woman.” Ethan looked very hesitant at first until he finally agreed. He squeezed my hand trying to comfort me, but I couldn’t let but have my heart band endlessly against my chest.

After Ethan had fully left the living room his older sister began to speak. “Look Naina, I am going to be completely honest with you. What you are doing to yourself what you are doing to your life is crazy. I get that you are ‘in love’ with my brother…” She said putting quotation mark around in love as if it didn’t mean anything. “But you have known my brother for two months. Do you even know anything about him?”

It was a rhetorical question, but I couldn’t help but wonder did I know anything about the guy I was falling for. “Do you know that our mother passed away? Do you know Ethan wants to go to culinary school? Do you even know what our father did?” She questioned, and each one of her questioned was a no. I didn’t know any other this critical information. I didn’t even Ethan’s mom passed away. How could I not know something as dramatic as that? How could he not tell me? I had exposed my whole life to Ethan, but how could I not know anything about him.