Chapter 21: Frozen

I know I am a liar. I told you guys I would post like two weeks ago, but I didn't and i feel really really bad. I could complain to you and tell you how much school sucks, but i am not going to, but I hope this chapter makes up for all of it!! 

This chapter is dedicated to T_Swift13 for being a dedicated reader! Your comments actually motivated me for me to write this chapter. 

Chapter 21: Frozen.

Read Authors note At the End!!!

(Not Edited)

Read, Comment, Vote, and Enjoy!! :D

“ I give up!” I yelled as the water splashed on Ethan’s face.

“Naina it’s only been a minute.” Ethan said trying to reason with me. I let out a deep breath' frustrated. Was I being overly dramatic? Heck yeah, but do you blame me? I am in a pool with a bunch of three year olds trying to learn how to float. My self-esteem already went down the drain and so was my pride because the four year old next to me was floating as if she was getting ready for the Olympics.

“Ethan' look me and water just don’t mix. For god sake I can’t even float. This is not only embarrassing, but I’m pretty sure that the water isn’t supposed to be this warm and yellow.” I said while trying to contain my gag.

“Your being overly dramatic.” Ethan huffed as he ran his hands across his face.

“Oh really!” I yelled with my eyebrows raised challengingly. “Then explain that diaper that is floating around.”  I screamed even louder while my finger accused the baby’s underwear floating (better than I was) across the water. Ethan turning his head towards my fingers began to shudder as realization dawned on him.

“Maybe we should find another pool.”

“Or we shouldn’t swim at all.” I exclaimed as I threw my hands in the air.

“Floating not that hard. Maybe is you were wearing a swimsuit it could be easier.”  Ethan explained.

As I lifted myself up from the kiddie pool I eyed my outfit, short- sleeves shirts with leggings. “Your just saying that because you want to see my sexy body.” I teased, but Ethan didn’t laugh at all. I could have sworn his eyes turned a darker shade of green.

“Maybe I did.” He responded husking. I could have sworn my throat hitched. It was if my lungs decided that it would be the perfect time to stop working. After what seemed like days Ethan let out a shaky laugh.

“Naina I am just joking. Jeez trust me you aren’t that appealing to look at it. Lets gets some ice-cream to reward you for your lack of effort.” I should have been someone what offended, but I wasn’t. Why? Because for some reason I thought, Ethan may just be lying. I shook my head back and forth trying to get the delusional thoughts out of my brain.

“I thought you weren’t suppose to eat or something after you swim?” I questioned.

“I highly doubt what you did out there qualify as swimming.”

“Touché”

***

“French ice-cream is the BOMB!” I shouted as I slurped the chocolaty goodness down my throat.

“Naina I don’t think you should ever use the word bomb that loosely.” Ethan warned as we walked out of the ice-cream parlor.

I shrugged. “Its not like anyone was listening to our convo because if they were I am pretty sure we would be arrested.”