Chapter 14: Living on the Wild Side

I know its been a week since I uploaded, but I am hoping to upload the next chapter earlier!! Also I was wondering if I should do Ethan POV for chapter 16?Thoughts?

Anyhoo I finally picked someone to play Raj. Keep in mind Raj is half white so he is NOT going to look like a typical indian guy!! So picture of Raj towards the Right.

This is not edit!!!

Comment, Read,Vote, and Enjoy!!

Check out my new story Double Identity!!! 

Chapter 14: Living on the Wild side

I jumped on my bed snuggling against the pillow. You don't understand how happy I was to be able to lay on my bed. After touring Athena for what felt like a decade I was finally able to rest. Sure, I was excited and enjoyed all the historical facts, but there is only so much someone can walk. Plus we got to Athena at nine am and now it's almost three o'clock in the afternoon! That means I have been on my feet for the last six hours!! Do you realize how painful that is; I am surprise my foot was not bleeding. I think I was the only one complaining because all the guys did not seem to mind, but that was because they freken played SPORTS! I on the other hand had the worst athletic ability known to man. As for the girls they didn't mind either because they are use to walking in the mall for hours. I on the other hand have not gone to the mall since I was two.

"Seriously you are already tired?" Sal said in a disbelieving tone.

"Yes I am!!" I yelled through my blanket. I was trying to sleep because for one I woke up at the crack of dawn and two I couldn't sleep on the damn bus because Sal was flirting like an IDIOT!

"Its only three, don't you want to explore?"

"We have been exploring for the last six hours how much do you want to explore." I said while stating the obvious.

"You're no fun."

"I am sorry, but a women needs her sleep!" I replied while rolling my eyes.

There was a loud knock on the door. I swear it was as if god himself didn't want me to sleep today. I didn't even bother getting up. Whoever was behind the door decided it would be a good idea to knock louder.

"Ughh!! Sal seriously, you could have open the door instead of putting your makeup on!" I push myself back on to my feet. I stomped towards the door. I swear whoever was behind this door I was going to killed them. When I don't get enough sleep I get a bit violent and grumpy.

I swung the door open to give the person a piece of my mind, but right when I saw who it was it was as if my anger disappeared.

"Raj." I couldn't help but let a smile spread across my face.

"Naina." Raj smiled mirror minds. We just stood in front of each other just memorizing each others faces. How could I be friends with this guy my whole life, but never realize how good looking he was. His perfect sky blue eyes His hair color of auburn, a stream of mocha brown. His smile exposed his dimple. I could just stare at this perfection in front of me all day.

"Hey Raj what are you doing here?" Sal came from behind interrupting our moment. Moment? Me and Raj actually had a moment? What is wrong with me? I turned around to see Sal had the same exact expression as I did just a couple of seconds ago.

Not even looking at Sal, Raj continued you to stare at me as his eyes sparkled. " I was wondering if Naina wanted to go to the park, the one across the hotel." I think my smile just broke my face when those words came out of his mouth.

"I would lov.." I couldn't even finish my sentence because Sal found it necessary to answer for me.

" She cant."