Chapter 8- Nerdy to Hottie

Dedicated to bookluver95 for her awesome advice!!!!! thank you so much!!!

Vote, Comment, Read other chapters, and ENJOY!! 

On the Right is a picture of Naina Kapoor!! The new Naina Kapoor after her makeover!! FYI HER HAIR IS ACTUALLY NOT THAT SHORT IT JUST PULLED BACK!! LOL!! 

******

Chapter Eight- Nerdy to Hottie 

"OMG Naina you would pick the most modest thing to wear!" Sal screamed at me. 

"It's not modest Sal! I'm showing my legs!" I disagreed. My dress came up to mid thigh and was flowy and not clingy to my skin. 

"Naina are you insane!?! You're not even showing off you ascents!" She glared at me as if I had gone insane. 

"Well all the other dresses you brought will make me look like a stripper!" I screeched. Majority of the clothes that Sal bought for me showed most of my skin. Honestly I felt very uncomfortable showing off my body. Do you blame me though, my whole life I have been taught to cover up, and then all of a sudden I am suppose to show off my body.

"That's not true! Plus if you think about it, compared to the girls that go to our school, these clothes are pretty modest." She retorted back

Yep. She had a point there, as much as I wanted to disagree with her Sal was right. Most of the clothes she brought only showed my legs and arms and not my butt or chest. Plus compare to what the girl wore at my school the clothes she brought weren’t too reveling.

"What do you want me to wear?" I sigh. There was no use in arguing with her. She was too hard headed and at the end I would be the loser. Sal jumped up with excitement as she ran towards me and tackled me. 

"Finally! I can turn this nerd to a hottie!" 

"Thanks..." I mumbled. 

"You know Naina, you're so beautiful, but you hide it." 

" Well it's not my fault that I was raised this way." 

"True. UGHH lets not talk about your parents. Lets do this make over!" 

"What's firs..." Before I could even finish my sentence, Sal lunged towards me grabbing my glasses and breaking them in half. 

"What the hell Sal!!" Was she out of her mind how was I suppose to see!

"Shhh Naina do not question the stylist when she's working her magic." 

She pushed me towards the chair and started doing vudu stuff to my face. I sat there for two hours as she pulled and cut my hair. She applied a bunch of make up to my face. I felt as if I was a clown but Sal assured me that she was giving me a natural look. Sal waxed every inch of hair off my body while threading ever inch of my eyebrows. I can still see feel the burning of fire on my skin.
Sal eyed me for at least five minutes before she exclaimed

"Damn I am like a stylist god!!" 

"What are you..." I turned to see my reflection. Wow I didn't look like a socially awkward girl but Like a hottie. Yeah that's right, I looked like a hottie. 

I couldn't even recognize myself. I was a different person. My hair was cut just below my chest letting it fall from straight, to beautiful curls. My eyes were glowing. You could finally see them. They were finally out in the open instead of hiding behind those thick black glasses. My body... Wow I couldn't believe this is what my body looked like. 

The dress Sal picked wasn't slutty, just perfect. It clung on to my body in just the right places. It showed off my curves. It revealed my arms and legs showing my toned muscles. The dress stopped at mid thigh. It was a tight white dress with a black see through lace on my shoulders. The dress described my personality; simple but elegant. 

"Wow Sal you DO have magical powers!" I squeal with excitement. 

"Enough talk! Lets get downstairs before everyone leaves to the restaurant. " 

I nodded and slipped in to my three inch heels and grabbed my clutch black purse. You would think I wouldn't be able to wear heels, but that's where you would be wrong. Whenever we went to Indian parties, my mom forced me to wear heels because they went with my clothes, so therefore I had to master walking in heels. 

Sal ran down to the lobby and I turned to lock my hotel door . I heard someone breathing down my neck. I stood there too frozen to move. 

"Wow I never met a girl that could take my breath away". He whispered in my ear. OMG I KNOW THAT VOICE! I turned my head to see someone I wasn't expecting. 

"AMAN!!" 

He was startled at the realization that I knew his name. He stared at me with disbelief before he regained his cool and continued on his flirting. 
OMG THIS WAS NOT HAPPENING!! AMAN OUT OF ALL PEOPLE WAS NOT FLIRTING WITH ME NAINA KAPOOR!! 

"I didn't know a pretty girl like you would know my name. I pretty sure I would remember a gorgeous girl like you." I wanted to shout in his face but I was so shocked that words couldn't even form out of my mouth. 

"Wow, your lips; the things I could do to them." My eyes widen as his face came near mines. I wanted to run I REALLY did, but it was as if my feet were glued to the floor. 
His lips were just about to touch mine. OMG I WAS GONNA HAVE MY FIRST KISS WITH AMAN!!! IS HE CRAZY OR IS HE BOLD!! SERIOUSLY WHAT GUY TRIES TO KISS A GIRL WHEN HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW HIS NAME!!! Then again its not like im not stopping him! WTF IS  WRONG WITH ME! I NEED TO STOP HIM! 

Before his lips brushed against mine I heard someone yell from behind. 

"WTF AMAN!! WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO KISS NAINA!!??" The voice was filled with rage. I look at Aman and his eyes grew wide as he realized who I was. He stumbled backwards falling to the ground.

"WTH NAINA WERE YOU NOT GOING TO TELL ME IT WAS YOU!?" He stared at me waiting for a reply, but I was too stunned to answer, so instead I just stood there taken aback not knowing what to say. 

I looked past Aman seeing Raj behind him. I wanted to hug him so tight right now for stopping that horrible first kiss, but instead I asked him a question that made him blush. 

"How did you know it was me?" 

"Your eyes." He looked down nervously as he scratched the back of his neck.My eyes? What kind of reply was that. I wanted to interrogate him more, but Sal was high-pitched voice yelled at us from the lobby telling us that the buses were about to leave.Aman and Raj shuffled down the hallway as quickly as possible trying to avoid this incident.I took a deep breath and began to walk, but stopped when I heard a voice against me ear. 

"I've seen better." I could hear the smirk in his statement. He walked past me without even looking back, but I didn't even need to look at his face to know who it was. 

Ethan Meyers; what an ass.

*****

This Chapter was kind of boring! But i promise the next chapter will be much better!!!!