Chapter 13: Spanish Soap Opera

Sorry for the late update!!! I will tried to upload earlier next time! The character list is up!!

Picture Of Aman off to the side!!!!

Read, vote,comment, and enjoy!!:D

Chapter 13: Spanish Soap Opera

My life was a Spanish soap opera. That's the conclusion I came down to once Sal told me her feeling towards Raj. After pucking my guts out I wanted to punch her in the face and scream "What about Aman!? You guys are meant to be!", but then I chose to restrain myself. On top of all the I felt something sting inside my chest. I don't know what it was, but the feeling started to build up once Sal told me she loved Raj.

I didn't even have time to scream at her because by then the boat stopped. I ushered my way to get out as quick as possible. I did not want to be stuck in this death trap for one more second. I kept on wobbling and I pretty sure it look like I was tipsy even though I was sober. I felt strong arms grab me from the side.

"Easy there." A husky voice whispered in my ear bringing shivers down my back. I let the arms guide me safely off the boat.

"Thanks." I whispered to see a familiar pair of green eyes staring down at me. Ethan just nodded his head and let go of me making his way towards his friends. I could feel the lack of warmth once he let go and I wanted to run after him letting his arms secure around me. I folded my arms across my chest letting the cold wind surround my body. I felt a jacket drape around me.

" Thanks Raj. But seriously take it I don't want you getting sick." I said while smiling .

"Right now I am concerned with your health." He responded seriously.

"Your over reacting I was just sea sick." Raj let his arms go over my waist and brought me closer towards him. I got this warm fuzzy feeling inside. Was this normal?

"I just want you to be okay." His replied with concern. I looked up to see his face staring at me with worry expression.

"Don't worry papa bear I am fine." I respond while emphasizing the word fine.

"Can you two stop flirting and get on the bus!" Aman screamed from behind. Usually when Aman said these type of stuff I would punch him in the stomach, but for some odd reason I felt my cheeks get warm.

When did I start acting like a girl? I need to grow some balls. Raj let go and smiled one more time at me before running behind Aman. I turned around to see Sal eyeing me intently and it was the first time in my life I notice something in her eyes.

Envy.

Even though she was smiling after what she had told me I could see right through her fakeness, but the question was how long did she feel like this?

I shook my head not trying to think to much about it. I was finally here. I was in Greece. I was in Athens. Its been my life long dream to travel here ever since I got in to Greek mythology. Athens is a city with the most glorious history in the world, a city worshipped by gods and people, a magical city. . The enchanting capital of Greece has always been a birthplace for civilization. It is the city where democracy was born and most of the wise men of ancient times. The most important civilization of ancient world flourished in Athens and relives through some of the world's most formidable edifices.

I couldn't wait to explore.

I slowly made my way in to the bus and search for empty seat. There were two. One next to Raj and one next to Aman. I wasn't sure which one I should sit in. Sal was right behind me. If I sat next to Raj she would get mad, but if I let her sit next to Aman then maybe she could realize her feeling towards him. Either way I was screwed.

Before I could make a decision Sal pushed passed me and made her way towards Raj. I fought the urge to roll my eyes as I sat next to Aman. Sal was always close to Raj and she would always hit him playfully, laugh at his joke, and bat her eye lashes. I always thought it was her being her, but for some reason today I notice that she was flirting. Knowing she was flirting there was that stupid feeling in my chest was there once again.

"You look like you are about to kill someone." Aman said from the side.

"I feel like shit. Do you want me to dance around and talk about rainbows and butterfly?"

"I don't appreciate your sarcasm."

"I don't appreciate you stating the obvious." Now my eyes really did roll back. Me and Aman stayed in silent and I tried to fall asleep once again, but I couldn't because Sal was laughing excessively loud at one of Raj stupid joke which wasn't even funny. Seriously you can turn it down a notch. I was this close to turn around and tell her to shut up until Aman voice stopped me.

"You were right."

"Huh?" What was he talking about?

"When you said I liked Sal ,when we were dancing, you were right. Honestly I always liked her. I liked her since I met her sophomore year and it sucks because she dispises my guts." Are you shitting me right now? What was today, tell Naina your feelings day?

"Maybe that's because you piss her off." I said stating the obvious.

"Its because I like her." He said while looking down at his hands.

"What are you in elementary school?"

"Look its just how I deal with my feelings. You know how much it sucks when Sal comes up to me and askes me advice on how to get a boy." Wait did he know about Raj?

"Wait you know who Sal likes?" I asked with widen eyes.

"No. But she always askes me for advice ever since her first boyfriend. Honestly Naina I hate it! Like I like her so much that its scary. I even told Raj this in sophomore year but he said it was a crush and it would pass, but that's the problem its not just a small crush. I'm scared that its more." I didn't know what to say. Knowing Sal hurt Aman emotionally without even realizing it hurt my heart. I just grabbed his arms and tried to comfort him.

"I guess I piss her off because I am jealous whenever she flirts with guys. It sucks knowing all the guys she likes or dates is only gonna break her heart ,and when she cries all I want to do is sooth her. I want to shower her with love. Wow I sound like a girl." Aman says trying to light up the conversation.

"No you sound like a guy with a broken heart. Don't worry Aman if its meant to be its meant to be. You cant force Sal to like you, but you can try to get her to like you. Show her this side of you. Not the ass you act like when you around her. If she still doesn't like you then its her loss." I smile gently while rubbing his arm.

When I heard Sal fliring with Raj. I wanted to punch her. I was pissed that she was doing this to Aman, but then again it wasn't her fault its not like she knew. Then why was I so mad. And that's when it hit me. I was jealous.

I was acting like the green monsters. I rubbed my hands against my face.

When did my life become a Spanish Soap Opera.

****

I hope you guys liked this chapter!! Tell me what you think!!! Check out my new story high off of love!!!!