A Road trip with the bad boy

THE SPIN OFF IS OFFICIALLY CALLED OFF! DELETED! JUST KEEP ON SKIPP TILL THE LAST CHAPTER

The spin off is officially up. It's called A ROAD TRIP WITH THE BAD BOY!  I understand that some of you are against the idea of the spin off because it might ruin the orginal, or that you fell in love with Naina and Ethan and you just want to only read about their story and not their kids. 

I really encourage you guys to read the story. I am still keeping the story to where it is the same plot (kind of) as my indian wedding, but with a twist. 

The story will entitle a trip, it will entitle betraying the parents, and even as far having the trip after graduation. There will be a love triangle. 

However the story will be diffrent because it won't be a player, or a best friend instead it will be a bad boy story, so if you fell in love with my indian wedding because of the reasons above then i encourage you to check out the spin off

        BELIEVE ME YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! 

I have grown as a writer, so there will be more of a plot, and just better writing! 

PLEASE CHECK IT OUT AND VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OTHER THAN THAT I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR READING MY INDIAN WEDDING, AND HOPEFULLY CONTIUNING THEIR STORY! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAS READ SO MANY READS. I STILL REMEMBER WHEN I GOT MY FIRST READ AND FREAKED OUT, AND NOW I AM CLOSE TO TRIPLE DIGITS!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST READERS ANYONE COULD ASK FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

IF YOU EVER WANT TO MESSAGE ME PLEASE FEEL FREE TOO!!!! 

I HOPE I WILL HAVE YOU GUYS AS DEDICATED READERS FOR THE SPIN OFF!! CHECK IT OUT