Chapter 16: Just a little bit Tipsy

Another Chapter! Yep! I got bored and decided to write another Chapter! Anyhoo this chapter has A MALE POINT OF VIEW! I probably didn't do a good job considering the fact I never wrote in a guys point of view, but I hope you enjoy it!!

Vote,Comment,Read, and Enjoy!

The ending might surprise some of you, so tell me what ya think!!

Also Check out my new story DOUBLE IDENTITY

THIS CHAPTERS ACTUALLY EDITED! FYI!!

Chapter 16: Just a little bit Tipsy

“This is a bar. I repeat this is a bar.” I repeated in disbelief as I looked around at my surroundings.

It was Greek themed and filled with all kinds of people. Most of them had a beer in their hand, but some were sitting at a table eating finger foods and talking it up. The bar smelled like body odor and there was nowhere to sit.

“No Shit Sherlock. What gave it way? The large sign that says "bar" or the large people drinking hardcore liquor.” He snorted. I walked over to him and punched him right in the gut. Which I am pretty sure didn’t do any damage because of his stupid muscles.

“I don’t appreciate your sarcasm.” I responded while rolling my eyes.

“I don’t appreciate you stating the obvious.” Instead of replying with a smart ass comment, Ethan took the liberty to walk past me and towards the large table with the bartender right behind it. I followed right behind him looking like a lost puppy.

I looked so out of place that it was not even funny. I was still in my baggy- grey sweatshirt and my loose black sweatpants. My hair was in a tight pony tail with a few red highlight strains falling in front of my face. After an hour in the salon, my contacts were irritating me so I ended up putting my glasses back on. Most of all, I was wearing Sketchers. You know the name-brand kids shoes with Velcro instead of laces.

Why, was I wearing children footwear because as a child I never learned how to tie my shoelaces and my parents never thought it was necessary to teach me. Since I was a grown woman and they did not really have Velcro shoes for adults I was force to shop at the children’s department. Yeah that was an embarrassing day especially when I was trying on a pair of shoes and a four year old that was sitting right next to me, trying on the same exact pair. Why didn’t I just wear flats, because when you are touring every square inch of Athena sneakers are your best choice.

I looked like a thirteen year old girl walking into a bar with basically people who looked like convicts, druggies, and what I assume, hookers. It didn’t really help my case that I was with Ethan because being with someone who looked as hot as Ethan (yeah im not even going to deny it. I could probably eye rape that guy's face all day) was only resulting in the ‘hookers’ giving me dirty stares.

Basically to sum it up, their stares were saying ‘why is someone as hot as him with a girl like that’ or ‘he could do so much better like me’. I am not really good with confrontation even with my new fiery red hair, so instead of “sticking up” for myself like a normal human being would do I was hiding behind Ethan as if my life depended on it.

“Ethan!! My Boy!!” The bartender screamed as he rushed over and pulled Ethan to a bear hug. To say I was scared was an understatement. The guy looked like he could probably eat me alive.

Ethan was already six foot tall, but next to this guy he looked like a freken midget. The guy would have to be at least seven feet tall, and im not even exaggerating. He had a black tank top exposing his large brutal looking muscles. The guy wasn’t fit, but he took being fit to a whole level. I swear I saw his veins popping out. He had absolutely no hair, I am pretty sure I could see my reflection on his head, and to top it all off, when he smiled, all his teeth were shiny white expect one gold tooth. He looked like he was part of the Mafia.