Chapter 2. Europe?

PLEASE COMMENT,READ MY OTHER CHAPTERS,AND VOTE!!! ENJOY :D

Chapter Two

Oh how much I dread every second every minute and every moment of high school. It was a hell hole down here and there was no way to escape it except to go through the flames.

Honestly, I never understood how people could say this was the best four years of their life! All high school was, and always will be, is a place where people can not only judge you, but rank you in status. And if you were a girl it was WORSE!! Because you had to deal with the plastics; the girls who would gossip about you every second of the day. And I don't know why, but these stupid blond bimbos made me their target.

Every day, for the last four years, they have taunted, pushed, and made up stories about me. Stories that didn't even make sense. That didn't really matter though because people believe them anyways! Like one time, my little sister, Radha, left her doll in my backpack. I wish I had seen it before school because when I got to school, one of the plastics stole it and showed everyone telling them that I do BLACK MAJIC! Like honestly, are people that gullible? It was a princess Barbie doll for crying out loud!

"NAINA? HELLO!!" I snapped back into reality to see Sally standing in front of me. I jumped back at least fifty feet, completely startled.

"OMG, Sal you scared me!!" Sally, or as I called her Sal, was my second closest friend next to Raj, but I guess you could call her my best girlfriend. (not in a lesbian way)

"I SCARED YOU?? I've been standing in front of you for ten minutes."

" I am sorry but I have a lot going through my mind."

"Oh yeah Raj told me what happened."

"HE WHAT?!?" I was so angry that I could feel the steam coming out of my ears! How could Raj tell anyone about the arrangeD marriage? I love Sal and all, but she has such a big mouth that by the end of the day everyone would think of me as the biggest freak! I turned around to see Raj talking to Aman. I ran towards him almost tackling him down.

"How could you tell Sal?!?!"

"Naina, it's not that big of a deal!!" Sal said trying to interfere.

"You stay out of it! What the hell Raj, you know the rule; what is said in the car, stays in the car."

"Woah! What do you and Raj do in the car is the real question..." Aman said, with great interest.

I grabbed my backpack and started whacking him with it. "You are such a little perv."

"NAINA. RAJ TOLD ME YOU WERE UPSET BECAUSE YOU ARE TRYING TO GET YOUR PARENTS TO SAY YES ABOUT THE EUROPE TRIP!!'" I stopped hitting Aman and froze staring at Sal.

"He said what?"

"Maybe if you didn't tackle me, I could have told you what actually happened!"

"Yeah Naina!! It's not that big of a deal." Sal said, trying to back Raj up.

"WHAT WERE YOU GUYS DOING IN THE CAR?!"

"SHUT UP AMAN!" all three of us said at the same time.

"What the hell Naina? Do you not trust me? Why did you freak out when you found out that Raj told me?"

That minute, the bell rang and with that, my ass was saved.

"We have to get to class before we're late!" I ran off, hoping everyone would forget what happened by the end of the day.

***

I think the only class I actually didn't hate was 5th period. It's right after lunch, and best of all, all my friends are in it. I entered the room and took my usual seat; right next to Sal. Sal. If you saw her, she looked like a normal girl.

She had long straight, and I mean straight hair, and was at least five foot two. She had dark brown eyes and pale white skin. Even though she looked normal she was probably one of the craziest girls I have ever met.

"Hey, I'm sorry i didnt tell you..I just didn't want anyone to know about the Europe trip." I whispered to Sal. I hated lying to Sal, but I had no choice she would never understand. She and I came from two different worlds.

"It's okay! Don't worry about it! I know you hate talking about stuff with you and your parents."

"Aww, Sal thanks for being so understanding!"

"Can you guys stop being so girly. It freaks me out!!" Aman said from behind.

"Aww, Aman, do you need a hug?" Sal replied gesturing her hands towards him.

"Get away from me! I don't want your contagious disease!"   My friends were insane but if it was not for them, I would be in total isolation.

"Peace Bro!!" Raj screamed from the hallway. He stumbled into class shuffling his way towards me. "Hey Naina!" Raj said with great enthusiasm.

"Gasp! You are actually sitting with us!"

"Why are you in such shock? All of you guys are my friends...?"

"Oh come on Raj. You and I both know after first period you hang out with your idiotic jock friends and forget us 'little people'"

"Well I can't help it if I'm popular!"

"Do you really want me to smack you in the face?" I replied rolling my eyes.

"Don't be jealous..."

"OMG Raj!!!" I never heard such a high pitched voice until today. I turned to see the plastic I despaired the most...Brianna.

"Save me, please save me." Raj pleaded to me.

"Sorry. I can't help it if you are sooo popular." I started laughing hysterically with a hint of sarcasm. Brianna approached Raj's desk and lunged towards him.

"Oh Raj. I missed you so much over the weekend. Oh how I dread the weekends. It just brings me so much torment not being around you." She said swooning over him like a puppy.

"Really? Because my weekend was pretty relaxing." I chuckled at Raj's smart ass comment. Brianna turned towards me and snarled,

"Can I help you freak?" "Nope. I was just wondering, Raj, if you were still dropping me home?" Raj's face turned completely red and started mouthing to me, saying he was going to kill me, and I couldn't help replying back, "I love you too."

"YOU GIVE THIS FREAK A RIDE?!?"

"Settle down class! Brianna take a seat. Seriously. I really do not want to give you detention on the last week of school." She sat down in the nearest desk as quickly as possible while apologizing.

"Okay class, I just wanted to make sure all of you guys have given me your money for the Europe trip." This was my chance. My last final grasp of freedom. I raised my hand and asked,

"Can I turn my money in tomorrow?"

"Of course, but tomorrow is the deadline, no exceptions. So do not forget Naina." Raj tapped my shoulder,

"What are you doing Naina?"

"I am going to Europe."