Chapter 30: The Order

I KNOW ITS BEEN FOREVER AND I AM A LIAR AND I DO HAVE EXCUSE BUT I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY TIME TALKING ABOUT IT. BUT I KNOW THE ENDING WILL MAKE IT UP!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 30: The Order

No matter how angry you are at your family if someone hurts you forget all of the grudges you have had against them and just try to help them. When I got the call that my dad was on the hospital me and Ethan dropped are lives and drove to the airport.

I have never felt such anxiety my whole life. The whole plane ride I couldn't stop crying. Every time I would stop, I would think about it and start crying more. Ethan tried comforting me, but it didn't matter how much someone tried to sooth me I just couldn't come to terms from the fact that I have not talk to my father in years and now I won't ever see him again.

When we finally got to the hospital I saw people I haven't seen in years. Even though majority of the people were either shocked or disgusted from my presence I didn't care I just ran into my mom's arms. It turned out that my father had been unconscious since last night and he hasn't waken up. When I got to the hospital the doctor's took him to surgery because one of his heart walls erupted. He's been recovery since, but we aren't allowed to see him till his heart beats are stable. Doctors said they couldn't tell us more till he wakes up.

I shut down. I shut down emotionally and physically. I have been sitting in the hospital waiting chair for the past day and I haven't said one word since I have talk to my mother. I didn't know who to talk to. I couldn't talk to Ethan because I felt guilty for blaming him for all this. I know it ridiculous, but I couldn't think right, and I kept on blaming him. I couldn't talk to Raj about this because I know deep down Raj kind of resented Ethan for everything years ago even though he claims he has forgiven him.

"Aww Naina." I looked up to see Aman and Sal. I just got and ran into them.

"Sal I cant do this." It was weird I haven't seen them in years sure we kept somewhat in touch, but iits just prove how close we were that they were at my side.

"I know sweetheart." She said petting my hair in comfort.

"Why don't we go to the cafeteria and get something to eat." Aman said.

"But what if my dad." I tried reasoning, but Aman stopped me from talking.

"Naina you need to eat." I shook my head in agreement, and followed their lead towards the cafeteria.

***

"Naina you have to stop blaming yourself." Sal said as she passes the plate of fries over to me.

"I'm not blaming myself." I tell her in all honesty. I take the bite of fries usually I would be devouring the food in seconds, but for some reason I felt more nauseas then better.

"She's not blaming herself she is blaming Ethan." Aman interrupts. It was werid that even though meand Aman joked a lot when it came down to it he was the guy I went to for help. He knew me. He knew what I felt even now.

"But why would you blame Ethan?" Sal says in shell shock.

I can't meet to look at her in the eye she probably thinks I am disgusting. She probably thinks I am a horrible person for blaming it on Ethan when it was my choice to leave our house.

"Sal can you give me and Naina a moment." Sal wanted to protested, but the look on Aman's face caused her to get up and walk away.

"Naina you can't blame him." It was the truth and it hit me hard. I know I couldn't. I know I shouldn't.

"Ethan gave you a choice. He has always given you a choice. When you were engage he left you alone. It killed him, but he did. You made the choice not Ethan, so stop blaming him." I don't say anything and I just cry.