Chapter 15: Red or Blue

So I woke up this morning and saw that I reached 2k reads and I started jumping with joy!!! I was so excited that I decided right then and there I would write another chapter!! Also I loved the comments from the last chapter, and if you guys like the last chapter you are going to have a freken heart attack reading this chapter!! This is by far my favorite chapter a lot of Ethan and Naina moments!! So enjoy!!! And comment what you think especially about Ethan!!

Also please Check out my story Double Identity!!!!!! Please give it a chance and read the first couple of chapters before forming an opinion!!

Anyhoo here is another chapter! I might upload again later on this week! I made this chapter a lot longer than my other chapters just because I am happy with the amount of reads!

IMPORTANT I DECIDED WHO IS GOING TO PLAY ETHAN! CHECK OUT THE CAST LIST OR LOOK AT THE PICTURE OFF TO THE SIDE!

Read,Comment,Vote, and Enjoy!! :D

Chapter 15: Red or Blue.

"For the last time Naina, pick a freken color!!" Ethan yelled in to my ear shattering my ear drum.

"Ethan will you shut up! This is a life or death situation." I snapped at him. Ethan in return looked at me as if I had gone insane.

"Naina this isn't a James bond movie and you are not disabling a bomb. You are not trying to decide to either cut the blue wire or the red wire as if the world depends on it. Instead you are sitting with me in a salon chair for the last fifteen minutes staring at two colors." He responded while rolling his eyes repeatedly at me.

"Ethan will you just shut up and let me concentrate, a girl's hair is practically their baby." Yes I did just have a girl moment. That is only because my hair was the best thing I had going for me. I didn't have color eyes nor a swimmers body instead I had long lushes silkily brown hair that every girl craved for. I guess that's one of the perks of being Indian you were bond to have amazing hair.

I was currently sitting in a salon chair deciding what to dye my hair. It was a hard decision. I could potentially ruin my hair permanently. Okay maybe not permanently, but however long it took my roots to grow out. Regardless one simple mistake could ruin my life.

Even though Ethan had took the time to try and convince me to dye my hair like the rainbow I went against his brilliant idea and was now was left with two choices. Red and blue. I couldn't have picked two colors that were completely opposite of each other.

The color red is a warm and positive color associated with physical needs and our will to survive. It exudes a strong and powerful masculine energy. Having a personality color red identifies you as extroverted and optimistic, courageous and confident. You are ambitious and competitive and like to be the winner. You are impulsive. You are always in a hurry, wanting to do everything right now. .

Red was definitely not me.

The color blue is one of trust, honesty and loyalty. It is sincere, reserved and quiet, and doesn't like to make a fuss or draw attention. You are quite trusting of others although you are very wary in the beginning until you are sure of the other person. You are not impulsive or spontaneous - you always think before you speak and act and do everything at your own pace in your own time. You take time to process and share your feelings. You are sensitive to the needs of others and caring with your close circle of friends.

Blue was definitely me.

The obvious choice would be blue, but for some reason I was drawn to red. I didn't know why. There was just something about the color and it symbolism that made me want to be that person. Maybe I was over thinking this whole thing. I shouldn't even be here.