Epilogue 3

Epilogue 3

Harry and I are going to have a by in less than five days. Goodness how time files. We decided to name him Dylan Shane Styles. We also decided on whom the godparents will be, and plan to have a home birth. I'm home alone right now while Harry was a work. I haven't been to work all week because of the baby, and because I need the rest plus the break. Mark has been working me like dog. As I thought, Mark was pissed about Harry and I getting married and me getting pregnant. He's just sad pitiful man. He needs to get a life and stop trying to get with me. Yes, he's still trying to get me to have sex with him.

I walk past the mirror in Harry and I's bedroom and walk past the full length mirror and saw that I have gained a lot of weight in the past nine months. I went from a size 20 to 28, but I actually like this new body type. I've read that the more that you weigh or the more weight you gain during your pregnancy, the healthier you're baby will be. People keep asking me if I have a diet plan for losing the baby weight. The answer is no. I'm doing this naturally, if the weight goes, then it goes, if it doesn't, then it doesn't. I'm hungry. I grab my phone and waddled down the stairs and into the kitchen. As soon as I get down stairs, I gotta go to the bathroom. I leave m phone in the kitchen and go to the bathroom.

When I came back, I decided to make my usual snack. I've had this strange craving for peanut butter, lays chips, pickles, and strawberry ice cream together. Gross, I know, but that 's what the baby likes, I guess. As soon as I'm ready to eat, I grip onto the back of one of the chairs at the island when I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. Not again, this better be real and not a false alarm again. When the pain ended, I forwarded a text to Louis, Liam, Zayn, yes Zayn, Alexis Niall, Tara, mother, Kathy and Adam telling them to come over. I feel another contraction after I get off the phone with my doctor, Dr. Wayne. When that contraction ended, I call the next number.

"Hello," his deep voice rang through the line. I take a deep breath as another contraction takes place. These contractions are about a minute apart now.

"Harry," I breathed as the contraction ended. His breath became heavier before he went ridged. The last thing I need is for him to panic. I know we have four more days left until our due date and we've had quite a few false alarms.

"Gis, what's wrong?" he asked worriedly. I could tell that he was trying not to panic.

"I'm labor! And its real this time," I say and I hear shuffling in the background, letting me know that he's moving around and is getting ready to come for me.

"Okay," he says. "Hold tight, I'm on my way," we hang up and I call Alexis' dad since he's right down the street right now. I waited for the next contraction to pass before dialing his number. He answered and I felt another contraction. This time the pain was enough to me cry out in pain.

"Hello? Giselle," he said, and I began to breathe heavily. "Giselle, honey are you in labor?" he asked.

"Yes, can you come over here as soon as possible?" I asked.

"Sure, baby, I'm head toward you right now," he said. I hung and heard the door slam open as I rounded the corner to go upstairs. Harry as well as the others came in and Harry, and Louis helped me up the stairs and into the bedroom. I can't believe that our baby is coming, but shit! Can he wait? I felt another contraction, guess not. We were in there for about three minutes before Ronald, Niall, Alexis, Kathy, and mother came into the room.

After 25 minutes of beyond extremely painful contractions, Ronald finally said, "Okay, Giselle,he's crowning, but he's not moving. We're going to have to wait for him to get ready."

I groaned but nodded. The bedroom door burst open and Dr. Wayne came in. I was so glad that he came. He and Ronald began to trade places but I stopped them. "I want Ronald to deliver my baby," I breathed. "Please Ronald, I want you to deliver him," they nodded and Ronald stayed put. Dr. Wayne hooked me up to a machine that keeps track of the contractions.