Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Giselle's POV

"I can't believe you made me do that!" Harry exclaims as he walks into my kitchen. I laughed at the memory of him touching that statue, well, that silver painted man pretending to be a statue.

"You should learn more about the history of the land," I said and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Oh my--wait you knew it was a man, not a statue?" he said, eyes widening at the realization. I nodded and laughed even harder. He flipped me off before sitting down at the island. I grabbed two bottles of water out of the fridge and handed him one.

"Is this a man or a bottle?" he asked still annoyed at me about the whole statue thing. I rolled my eyes and held it out for him to take again.

"Do you want it or not?" I laughed slightly. He's really funny. I think we could be friends and he could possibly replace Alexis. He laughed and opened the bottle. My eyes traveled to his biceps. Holy shit, they're huge. "Let's go into the living room," I say out loud. He nods and I lead the way to my extra large sectional.

"So Giselle are there any other surprises?" he asked playfully. Smiling, I shook my head no and turned on the TV.

We've been sitting here for literally three hours talking about high school, college, and growing up.  I have never laughed so much in one day. My sister was right, maybe he is good for me. I feel so alive right now. More than I've ever felt in my life. Its amazing how someone or something that comes into your life, can make you feel so good, and real, and alive. Its like wow. "Senior year was the best year of my life. I wish I could do it over again," I breathe trying to catch my breath.

"Yeah, my senior prom was the best night of life. All aside from my mum embarrassing me before I left the house, and her crying," he said smiling at the memory. He's from Cheshire, England. I like the sound of that plus his accent is so sexy. But at the same time, it scared the hell out of me. Wasn't it the English men who ran the Salem witch trials and persecuted the women that were found guilty? That's why I'm scared. "So, what about your friends?" he asked.

"Well I had a lot of friends and we were all really close until graduation," he raised and eyebrow as if to ask why. "They all left for college and I was the only one who stayed here in Salem. We lost contact with each other over the years."

He nodded in understanding. I'm glad he didn't ask why. "Well the 4 friends I've stuck with since high school moved here also. I think I might move back to Cheshire after I graduate. I really miss my mum," he said. I don't want him to leave. It'd be nice to have someone like him to stand with me against my psycho grandmother.

"Oh, when do you graduate?" I dared to ask. Wait is it already May? Please don't say the end of the month.

"Next month, "he says finally. Damn that's still not enough time. "I'll probably be the only one out of all my friends to move back though."

"Why is that?" I ask out of curiosity.

"My friends moved to the States permanently. I’m not really sure if they're all staying here or moving cross country, but still," I nodded. I feel like I forgot to say something to him. Oh yeah. I need to thank him for last night. I forgot my manners. I really should thank him.

"Harry, uh....thanks for what you did last night," I say. He sat up straight and shook his head. Oh that muscular neck.

"You don't have to thank me," he said.

"Yes I do," I argue.

"No you don't," stubborn much? "I mean you needed a friend. No need to thank me for that."

I'm thankful though, I said mentally. He did stop me from killing my father, which was good, and he was there for me after. "Yes I do. You stopped me from killing him. My grandmother would've never let me her the end of it if I did,” now that I think about it, I can hear her right now. Harry chuckled and nodded understandingly.

“Hey, like I said, you don't have to thank me. And don't think you have to make it up to me,” he says seriously, but with a smile. 

3 weeks later

Giselle's POV

“Hey Harry,” I say jumping onto the sofa in his office. He walks over to close the door before sitting next to me. He had a slight smile on his face before greeting me back. 

“Unfortunately, Alison doesn't or has never heard the word no,” he says jokingly, but serious and annoyed.  I nodded in agreement. I bet she's a secretary by day and a stripper/whore by night.

“I hear that. I think anyone has ever her turned down,” I say. She really needs to hear it more often.

“She slipped her bra and panties in the filing cabinet. You can tell she wore then this morning too,” he says with a look of disgust. Yup, she's a slut. And witches were put on trial for sinning? What about the whores? She really should leave him alone. I mean when a man says no, he means no. God she's crazy and so fucking thirsty.

“So that's why I saw her nipples through her shirt. I knew something was a little off,” I said realizing why I saw nipples through her shirt when she leaned over in my face while flirting with Aaron. She really needs to settle down before she catches something.

“Hey, I'm going to my friends Zayn's tonight. Wanna come?” Harry asks changing the subject smiling. I poked on of his dimples before nodding. He gave me a look because he hates when I do that, but brushed it off when there was a knock at the door followed by the annoying voice of Alison.

“Harry?” Harry wrapped an arm around me and leaned into me before telling her to come in. I knew exactly what he was doing, so I leaned in and put my head on his chest. “Harry I brought you these files and I also wanted to know i- what is this?” she said looking at me and Harry. Harry gave her a look and intertwined our legs and fingers.

“What is what?” He said kissing my ear and temple. Alison looked us up and down giving a frustrated look.

“This,” she says gesturing to us. “What the hell? You chose this slut over me?”

She got never. If I'm the slut, then what is she? Not a woman. How am I the slut? "Watch your mouth and I'm pretty sure Giselle hasn't slept with or had any sexual rations with any of the men in this entire office. And only a slut would leave their worn undergarments in a man's filing cabinet, giving him the idea that she's desperate,” Harry said tickling my ear with his seductive breaths. Alison's face turned bright red before storming out of the office. Harry and I backed away from each other laughing.

“I can't believe she fell for it,” I laughed and Harry laughed even harder.