Epilouge 1

Epilogue 1

Giselle's POV

I can't believe I'm getting married today. This is just like, wow. I'm super nervous. Too late to back out now. I decided to go with a Coming to America themed dress. It's big puffy, and gorgeous. Though, the corset is a bit tight, and my bust it pushed up, so I have a lot of cleavage showing. In less than thirty minutes, I will be married to Harry Styles. I guess dreams do come true.

“Hey, you ready?” Kathy asks. It's time already? I nod and follow her out to the vestibule of the church. Well, here we go. I'm turning the page and beginning a new chapter. Soon, I'll be Mrs. Styles, and this time, it's real and not a dream. Alexis' father came to my side when it was time for me to come down the isle.

“Are you ready?” he asks. I nod and take his extended arm. Yes he's walking me down the isle. As I walk down the isle to the wedding march, I watched as Harry's eyes widen at my appearance. I blushed a little and when we finally reached the altar, Ronald kissed my cheek and stood next to me.

“Who gives this woman to this man?” the minster asked. Ronald nodded his head before turning me over to Harry.

“It'd be an understatement to say you look beautiful,” Harry whispered in my ear. I blushed even more and returning the compliment.

“Do you Giselle, take this man, Harold Edward Styles, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love and to have, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, for better or for worse until death do you part?” the minister said.

“I do,” I say.

“And do you Harry, take this woman, Giselle Rain Beckett, to be you lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health. For richer or for poorer, for better or for worse until death do you part?” he says to Harry.

“I do,” Harry says.

Harry and I exchanged vows and rings and finally it was almost time for the kiss to seal the deal. “It has been my honor to officiate your wedding ceremony here today. By the power vested in me and the State of Massachusetts, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride,” well here it goes. Harry turns to me and raises the veil from my face and leaned in and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him in closer. When were done, everyone cheered. “It is in my great pleasure that I might be the first to introduce Mr. and Mrs. Styles.”

Everyone cheered as Harry and I ran down the isle. I'm finally married!

Harry's POV

I can't believe I'm sitting at my wedding reception, feeding Giselle, my wife, cake. Its just wow. I felt so bubbly inside. It was time for the best man's speech. Oh god, my best man is Louis. I hope he doesn't do or say anything stupid. “It's time for the Best Man's speech,” Eric announces and Louis plays dumb.

“Who me?” Eric nodded with an annoyed look. “Well I didn't plan on getting up to say something, but since you asked me to, I jotted a few things down,” he says taking a piece of folded paper out out his jacket pocket and cleared his throat.

“God help us,” I muttered and Giselle gave me a look. I sighed turned my attention to Louis.

“Well, I've known Harry for quite some time, since second grade. I remember I used to bug and annoy Anne so much that, she'd give Harry, $20 and said, 'make some new friends.'” everyone laughed as shook my head at the memory. “on the first day of school every year until seventh grade, when we met Liam, and Zayn. It wasn't until freshman year when we met Niall, he was new to the country, and we took him in like a brother. Anyway. I met Gis, almost a year ago when she and Harry had just become friends, and she beat me and won $100 dollars off me in Michael Jackson the Experience. That chick's got some moves. What I want to say to cut this short is that Harry you better treat her right, or Adam, Dominic, Eric, Liam, Zayn, Alexis, Ronald, and Niall are coming at you with razors and lemon juice. I love you guys, and I wish you the best and a long and happy life. To the bride and groom, Giselle, and Harry.”

We lifted our glasses. Soon it was time for the bride and groom's first dance. The moment I've been anticipating. Giselle and I walked out onto the dance floor and danced to On bended knee by BoyzIIMen. I actually like this song myself. As we danced, we both hummed. She hummed the words, while I hummed the melody. Now that's left is the honeymoon. I can't wait.

Giselle's POV

Harry and I have been in Paris for five hours now. We were quite jet lagged so we were super tired. Now it's midnight. I put on some dark purple lace lingerie, with my new silk robe, and went out to see Harry laying on the bed wearing nothing but some boxers. When he saw me his eyes widened. I walked over to him not really having to switch on purpose nor having to make my breast look bigger. I have large hips, thighs, ass, and breast. I turned on This woman's work by Maxwell and put it on replay.

He met me when I got close to the bed. He brought me closer to him and began to kiss me. I kissed back happily and he began to open my robe. I 'm so fucking nervous right now. I can feel how hard he his. When my robe is gone, I lay back on the bed with him laying between my legs kissing my neck. His hands travel to the back of my bra. Before he does anything, he looks at me. “Are you sure you're ready? I know its our honeymoon, but if you're not ready then we don't have to do this,” he said.

“Yes Harry, I'm ready,” I say. He nods and unclasps my bra helps me out of it. He trailed kisses down my neck, my chest, the valley between my breasts, down to my stomach. He stops between my thighs and kisses the insides of them. I could feel his warm breath between my thighs. He hooked his fingers around the band of my panties and pulled them down my legs. I watched as he reached over and grabbed a condom. He took off hs boxers and my eyes widened. Damn, he's huge.

“Like what you see?” he asked breaking me out of my gaze as he climbs back on top of me. He must have sensed the new nervous feeling because he whispered that we can stop after h had rolled the condom on. I assured him that I wanted to keep going and he kept going, moving slowly. “Tell me if I'm hurting you too much,” he whispered. He positioned himself at my entrance and pushed in. I'm not gonna lie, it hurt like a bitch. I dug my nails into his back due to the pain. He looked into my eyes and saw that I was in pain. “Do you want me to stop?” he asked as he began to pull out. I wrapped my legs around his waist tightly so he couldn't pull out.

“No, don't stop,” I said. He gave me a worried look.

“But I'm hurting you,” he protested. I gave him a look before speaking.

“Harry, keep going, I'm fine,” I said. He was hesitant at first but he kept going. When I was all the way inside of me, he began to slowly pull out only to come back with a soft thrust. After a short while I began to adjust to his size and the pain slowly went away.

“How are you feeling?” he asked. I closed my eyes and moaned a fine. He chuckled and kept going at his slow pace. I raked my nails up and down his back as I felt myself getting closer to the edge. “How close are you,” Harry asked, his voice raspy from the pleasure.

“I-I'm...close,” I say barely able to speak. My moans becoming louder and uncontrollable. I can tell he's close to the edge as his thrusts become slower and harder making me moan louder. “Oh Harry,” I call out as I reach my high. He kisses my neck and moans my name as he reaches his high. After we both climaxed, he pulled out and rolled us over so that I was laying on top of him. He pulled the condom off and threw it into the trash can beside the bed.

“How do you feel now?” he asked. I nodded not being able to speak. We drifted of to sleep after a while.