Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Harry's POV

I can't believe Giselle did this to me. Now I can't make up with Kendall, not that I actually like her, I just need someone to help me ignore and get rid of my actual feelings for Giselle. I don't know how I'm gonna forgive her for this. I have to forgive her because she's the best thing that happened to me and she understands me. Its not like me to leave a girl crying on her knees, but I my head was clouded with anger. I guess I 'll try to talk to her Monday at work or maybe I'll try to catch her tomorrow. I got into bed and went to sleep. 

I was sitting in a dressing room dressed in a tux. “Hey, Harry, it's time,” Lou, said. I exited the dressing room and stood in the vestibule of the church. The doors opened and I walked down the isle to altar. I stood next to the minister who complimented me on my tux. Then flower girl, Ana, and Giselle's little cousin, Michael, the ring bearer, followed by the bridesmaids and groomsmen began to descend down the isle. Kathy with her husband, Dianne with Liam, Miranda with Niall, and finally the maid of honor and the best man, Alexis and Louis. Everyone stood for the bride to enter and the wedding march began to play.

My beautiful bride and Alexis' Dad, who was playing the role of the father of the bride, walked down the isle. When they got to the altar, I took her hand and kissed it. “You look beautiful,” I whispered in her ear and she smiled returning the compliment. This is why I love her. She's so beautiful inside and out.

We exchanged our vows and now it was time for the rings. The ministered told me to repeat what he sai once I put the ring on her finger. “Now say with this ring I’d be wed.”

With this ring I'd be wed,” I repeated and she did the same.

By the power vested by my, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride,” the minister said. I raised the veil to reveal my beautiful bride, Giselle, and leaned in and kissed her.

I shot up from my sleep. Did I just dream that Giselle and I got married? I think that either this spell is going to my head or I just feel that strongly about her. Whatever it is, I need to fight to help free myself just a little. Giselle needs to hurry and fix all of this. Curse my heart, I can't bear to ignore people or hurt them too much with out making up later. I love Giselle. Why didn't she tell me how she was feeling? Sure I would've waited until the time was right to ask her out, but damn. Why does it have to be so hard. I mean, she loved me this whole time and I didn't see it. She sent mean e-mail explaining everything else.

I would hate for to her sisters to fall with her if she doesn't get this spell correct. She was the one who messed up and if I completely ignore her and over power the spell, it can never be broken. I don't want that to happen to her. She was jealous of me and Kendall. I would understand if she cursed her because one she was rude to her, Kathy, and Ana. Babies can always sense someone's character. Well I guess we must wait. What am I going to get her for her birthday? She loves music, so why not get her a BoyzIIMen CD, or New Edition because she loves them so much. No, maybe she has every single album the have out. What else does she like? I would ask Alexis, but she might be mad at me too. Its worth a try though. I'm trying to decide weather or not I'm going to her incarnation. Maybe I should just to be nice.

Once I had taken a shower and got dressed I went to go see Niall and Alexis. I know they've been helping Giselle study. I really hope that their plan works. It wouldn't be nor feel like real love if I was under a spell. Everything will work out in the end right?

Giselle's POV

“So, what did you all call us over for?” I asked Grandmother as she entered the room.