Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Harry's POV

When I woke up this morning, she was laying on my chest snoring softly. I'm still a little shocked by her sudden outburst last night. I reached for my phone on the night stand next to hers and checked the time. 9:26, too early for me on a Saturday morning. Giselle shifted underneath my hold, and her eyes opened to reveal those beautiful irises of hers. She smiled faintly, embarrassment clear in her eyes.

"Morning," she said groggily. Her eyes traveling down to my shirt, to my torso and back to a certain spot on my shirt. There was I wet spot on my chest where her head lay. She must of been in a deep sleep causing her to drool. Embarrassment flashed across her face. As she got ready to apologize, I stopped her. I've had multiple babies, toddler, kids, and even my sister drool on me, and it really didn't bother me much.

"It's okay, you were in a deep sleep, and I don't mind," I say quickly. We lay there awkwardly for a moment before she sat up.

"I think I'm gonna go make some coffee," she got up quickly and scurried out of the room. I nodded and grabbed my phone and turned on the lock screen. Wow, I must've been too tired to notice the how many missed calls, and texts I have. Missed calls from my mother, sister, Zayn, and Niall. Texts from the same people except 2 others, Liam and...wait Alison? How the hell did she get to my phone? I know damn well that I didn't leave my phone where someone can get to it. I Decided to get up and get some coffee.

"Hey Giselle how do I get rid of that Alison chick? Something is telling me to stay away, but the more I try, the more it she tries," I say with a smirk as I walk into her kitchen. She looks up and smiles slightly.

"Just ignore her flirting. If you do that then it frustrates her and she'll give up. But if she doesn't ignore her entirely," she said. I instantly made a mental note about that. I love the fact that she helps me out and lets me help her even though she doesn't know me. She must be one of those good people that my mother told me about, the ones who you want to marry, or be friends with. Well she's no Zayn, Niall, and especially not Louis. Another Louis would mean disaster. She's almost like Liam. Like Liam, She has her bad and good days, but manages to keep a smile on her face and make the better of it.

"Even though we don't really know each other, I feel like we're good friends. I love that you always help me. I can tell when I'm interrupting you, but you don't mind," I say. I don't think I should tell her how beautiful she is yet. Only because I don't want to seem like a pervert or make her uncomfortable. she begins to blush slightly. It's adorable and it brings out her beautiful brown eyes. "Sorry I shouldn't have said that."

"No, thanks, its just that no one's said anything like that before," she handed me a cup of coffee and I sat down having found the sugar. Why hasn't anyone said that to her? She's a really good, and normal person. The same as anyone else. She smiles slightly awaiting my response.

"Well someone should've. You're a wonderful person, I can tell," her face lit up in curiosity, and happiness. She truly was beautiful. I hope Monday will be a better day. I wanna ask her about Mark at office, but I don't know if I should, or even if I wanna know. Wait I though Mark was supposed to be my mentor. Did he ask here because he was to fucking lazy? Giselle opened her mouth to say something, but was cut off by my phone ringing. I gave her an apologetic look and held up one finger be fore answering.

"Louis, this better be good," I say through gritted teeth. It is really too early

"Hey, wait are you just now waking up?"

"No, what do you want Louis?"

"Okay, Niall wants your help with girls, Liam and Zayn aren't really helping," is he serious?