Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Niall's POV

I woke up to see my beautiful girlfriend laying on my chest. She was beautiful even in her sleep. Her lips were slightly parted. God, I love her. I hope she cooks for me today. I would but her cooking is like a meal straight from heaven. The I heard the doorbell ring and I inhaled deeply. I pried Alexis off of me and put a pillow in my place. She immediately snuggled into the pillow. I threw on a some black sweat pants and went downstairs to open the door. Harry left to visit family in Cheshire at around six this morning. I open the door to reveal a shaken up Giselle. What happened?

“Giselle, are you okay? What happened?” I asked pulling her into the house. She pushed her hair out of her face.

“I think I just had an panic attack,” she said nervously. Her voice trembled as she spoke. “Harry left and I didn't know who else to go to,” she sobbed. Tears began to flood from he eyes and I pulled her into my arms. I wonder what happened.

“Okay, its okay. Don't cry,” I said. I almost forgot I wasn't wearing a shirt until I felt her tears on my shoulder. I led her to my kitchen and sat her down at the island. She looked so scared and fragile. “Would you like some tea?” I asked her and she nodded, took my tea pot, filled it with water and set it to boil. When it began boiling I put two tea bags in it.

When I was done I poured it into two mugs. She said she wanted milk and sugar in hers, so I did just that and put only sugar in mine. I handed her cup and she took it into her shaky hands, which were ice cold. I gave her a moment to relax and then asked, “Do you know what might have cause your panic attack?”

She nodded. “I was thinking about something, and then Zayn and what he did came to mind. I started worrying about it and then I ended up having an attack,” she said. The mention of Zayn's name brought more tears to her eyes and I went over and hugged her. She began to sob violently into my chest and held onto me like I child clinging to her her mother during a storm. I looked to see Alexis coming into the kitchen and look at me worriedly. She on a pair of my sweats and a white t shirt, with a black one in hand.

“What happened?” she spoke softly. I told her Giselle had a panic attack and she gave a sad look and handed me the shirt. I let go of Giselle for a quick second to put the shirt on and went back to holding her. Alexis rubbed her back.

“Niall, can I talk to her alone please?” I nodded and let Giselle go to Alexis arms and went in to the living room

Alexis' POV

As soon as Niall left the kitchen I asked her my question. “What happened? I thought you got over all that? Did Zayn trigger some memories about your father?” I asked. She nodded her head and cried harder. I took my phone and texted Harry to call Giselle as soon a he lands. Zayn is gonna be missing some limbs and other parts when I get through with him.

Who do such a thing to someone such as Giselle. I mean she did nothing to deserve this. And I feel really bad for her. When her sobs stopped, I brought her up so I can see her face. Her eyes were red and puffy, her face was a deep red. She looked awful. I dried her wet face and we were quiet for a moment.

“Honey, do you want to go and clean yourself up?” I asked and she nodded quickly. She finished off her tea and I led her up to Niall's bathroom. I grabbed a wash cloth for her face and a face towel. This is just like old times. When I was always there for her and I was always comforting her. Everybody though she was crazy. I handed her the towels and she thanked me before going to wash her face. We had one other friend, Adam lakes, but when she became anorexic, and her anxiety and panic disorders got worse, he stopped hanging out with us. He left her when she need his friendship the most. He ignored us all through high school. When I saw him at the supermarket, I just about laid square eggs. He tried to act like he did nothing and everything was all good. I know I she forgive and forget, but what he did was just wrong.