Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Harry's POV

When I woke up I felt a weight on top of me. I looked down to see Giselle still clutching on to me. The memories of last night came flooding back. She told me her darkest secrets, and fears. I'm utterly shocked at what she had told me. She said she went through different disorders, she did drugs, and her father. So the man she was trying to kill at her mother house when we were there for dinner was her father, who abused her and her sisters. The thought of him trying to act like he did nothing made my blood boil. And the fact that her mother lied to save from being arrested. I that were me, I would've thrown his ass in jail for life where he deserves to be right now. Wow. No wonder why she was somewhat submissive to Zayn. She was traumatized by her father, terrified, and Zayn threatened her with a knife. I feel bad for her now. You know how they say “don't judge me, you can't handle half of what I dealt with,” now I know what it means. I know I can't handle any of that. But Giselle, shes strong. She pushed herself for the better. I felt hr shift in my arms and watched her eyes flutter open.

“Morning, love,” I say gently. She hides her face from the sunlight in to my chest before greeting me back. She poked one of my dimples before sitting up. I glared at her, but my face softened immediately after when her lips curled into a smile.

“What's today?” she asked while getting up to stretch.

“Saturday,” I say and she sis back down. I watch as she reaches for her phone and checks the time.

“Well I guess I should wait a few nights to see if I begin to have those nerve wrecking nightmares again before I call my doctor,” she says looking at me. I nod and she leans her head on my shoulder. “I'm glad I tol you about my father.”

I look at her wait for her to continue. “It feels to talk about it to someone other than my doctor,” she smiled. “And thanks for giving me a shoulder to cry on,” she's always thanking me when she doesn't have to. I smile and begin to sing hoping she'd sing along.

Sometimes in our lives,

we all have pain, we all have sorrow,

But, if we are wise, we know there's always tomorrow

I smile when she joins me singing.

Lean on me when you're not strong,

and I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on,

for, it won't be long, til I'm gonna need somebody

to lean on.

She has a beautiful voice. I love it. I smile at her and she smiles back. It was one of our bonding moments, as I like to call them. But then her smile faded.

“Harry, how long will it be until you leave for Cheshire?” she asks solemnly.

“I was going to wait and surprise you but I guess I'll tel you now,” I smile and she immediately lifts her head to look at me. Her brows were furrowed in confusion.

“Tell me what?' sh asked

“I'm staying here. I decided that I wouldn’t want to leave a friend like you behind. And Mark offered me a job in finance and I couldn't say no,” I explained. Her eyes lit up like a child's on Christmas eve. She threw her arms around me and devoured me whole. I hugged her back and she gave me one last squeeze before letting me go. I love her smile.

“Oh my gosh, really?” she exclaimed. I nodded and her smile grew larger.

“Congratulations! But what about your graduation? Ad your mother?” She asked.

“I'm flying my mother and sister here for my graduation, and I'm going to back to Cheshire for two months to visit and celebrate with the rest of my family,” I explain She frowns slightly at the last part, but over all she's still generally happy. Louis and Niall convinced me to stay here in Salem. Before Mark offered me a job in finance. Niall and Liam bought me a mini mansion, I don't know why, I was happy in my condo. I also love Giselle's mini mansion. It's very homey and comfortable. But she has some weird decor in certain p