Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Niall's POV

I woke up to see the sun shining through the window. Alexis went to go sleep in my room last night so I woke up with no one to give a good morning kiss to. I get up to stretch and head for the kitchen. Everyone else is still sleep. I look over to Harry who has his arm around Giselle while she sleeps in his lap. And they say they aren't a couple.

Since this little get together was at my place, we're having it at Lou's next time. God I'm hungry. I can't believe that Giselle and Alexis knew each other. That was an awkward moment. On that note, I'm gonna talk to Alexis about that, she never mentioned a best friend from here. I decide to make some toast.

“Good morning, or afternoon,” Zayn says walking into the kitchen. Wow we must have been up real late. I nod my head to him. He grabs a bottle of water before asking me a question. “So Harry said he and Giselle aren't together right?” I nod wondering where his dirty mind is going.

“Man and she sure can dance. And she's beautiful, very beautiful. Do you think I have a chance with her?” I shrug my shoulders.

“Just because her and Harry aren't together does not me that she's single and ready to mingle,” I say. He smirks and makes a dirty comment about her under his breath. I hope she carries mace, because with him she's gonna need it. I hear someone coming downstairs and I immediately assume its my darling girlfriend, and I am correct. I walk into the living room after eating my last piece of bacon before going to greet her.

“Morning Niall,” she said when she saw me. I smiled and kissed her cheek. Before going to see who else was awake. Looks like I'm going to have some fun with waking somebody up. Before I can do anything I heard a soft groan and I looked over to see Giselle waking up. Alexis walks into the kitchen. I tell her to stay quite when she sees me sneaking over to Louis. She smiled slightly and nodded. I smacked Louis really hard on his cheek causing him to jump up screaming. Alexis and Zayn came running into to the room to see what happened. I stared laughing at how red his face is now

“Morning Giselle,” I head Zayn say. I look over to see him smiling at her. Giselle returned the greeting before checking her phone.

“Shit!” she mumbled before putting her boots back on. “Wake up Harry,” she said smacking his face hard enough to wake him up and tying her hair up.

“Ow, what the hell was that for?” Harry said rubbing his cheek. “And what the hell happened to you?” he asked Louis.

“Harry, we gotta go. I'm for the Job fair at work, and so are you,” she said grabbing her phone, jacket, and purse. She hugged me and Alexis goodbye. She did the same with Zayn, the hugged and thanked Louis for the money she'd won last night. I think Zayn hugged her a little too long. He needs to step off a little.

“Bye guys, it was nice meeting you Alexis,” Harry said before leaving with Giselle.

Harry's POV

After I dropped Giselle off at her place I went home to take a shower and got dressed. I threw on some dress pants, and a blue dress suit and a black tie with my black dress shoes. I took a change of clothes and put them in the trunk. I left the house and went to go pick up Giselle like I told her I would 

I pulled into her driveway and blew my horn. A few seconds later she comes out with her hair in a bun, black dress pants, a teal colored dress shirt, with a black blazer in hand. She locks her door and I open the car door for her. “Ready?” I ask as she pulls out and applies some lip balm.  She nods and I pull out of her driveway and down the road.