Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Giselle's POV

Okay Aunt Kara must know something if she's coming over to speak to me. I could hear it in her voice. If she doesn't then, I'm in the clear. Oh god. I have two weeks until its time for me to do the spell! And I get to meet Niall's family tomorrow. A lot is going on. The doorbell rang I opened the to see Kara standing there. I move out of the way to let her in. he came in and I shut the door behind her.

"Giselle, I know about the spell you cast," she said I opened my mouth to say something in defenses but she spoke first. "But, its okay. I did the same thing. No, it was not the love spell. I'm gonna help you prep to break the spell."

I just nodded and led her up to my witch lair. We open the books that I've been studying.

**

After 3 hours of practicing and studying, I finally have the incarnation spell memorized. Kara left and told me she'll be back tomorrow to help me with the love spell. I don't know what it is, but I feel ready for anything now. Harry will soon be free. I can't wait. Everything is taking a right turn now. Let's just hope it stays that way. I decide that its late so shower and got to bed.

"Hello?" I say as my phone rings.

"Hey, Gis, you on your way? Niall and Harry took Niall's family to the mall until its time for the dinner," Alexis said on the other end.

"Yeah, I'm pulling up into the driveway now," I say.

"Okay, here I come," she says. We both hang up and I get out and get the groceries out of the trunk. "Hey Gis!" Alexis says as I walk up to the front door. I tell her I have some more stuff in the car. She says okay and takes the bags from my hands and I go to get the cheesecake, strawberries, and the dish my mother made. I saw two people pull up. Liam, and Louis.

"Hi Giselle, you need some help?" Liam said. I smiled and hugged them both.

"Please?" I said in a pleading way. Liam went to my trunk and grabbed took the strawberries while Louis took the cheesecake. I took the dish my mother made. I have no clue what it is. I didn't ask what it was either. I guess I can make a pasta salad and some tossed and Caesar salads. When I walk into the kitchen I see Alexis cooking the meat for the lasagna and had already started to boil the noodles. "Hey you started everything?" I asked? She smiled and nodded. I took out all the cheeses I needed which were, feta, cottage cheese, ricotta, and mozzarella. I mixed them up in a bowl and when the meat was finished, Alexis added the meat to the cheese mix. After mixing it all it up, we layered the lasagna and put it into the oven.

"Did you bring the salad mixes? I made the chicken for the Caesar," Alexis asked.

"Yep," I said pulling the things we needed to make the salad. When everything was finished Louis set the table and Liam help Alexis and I set everything on the table. Kathy came earlier today to bring the banana pudding. We kept all of the desserts in the fridge hoping Niall wouldn't come in and find it. As soon as we finished with everything, Niall, and Harry came in with Niall's family.

"Hey Ni," Liam said as they came into the kitchen. Why is it common that during dinners people gather in the kitchen? Niall said hi to all of us. He brought Alexis and I to meet them. Finally, I think I just might bust if I hear something more about them before meeting them.

"Mum, this is my friend Giselle, Giselle, this is my mum, Maura," he said. I politely shook her hand.

"Hi its nice to meet you, call me Elle or Gis," I said. Hi mother nodded and he moved on.

"This is my dad, Bobby, dad, this is Giselle," he gestured to the older man standing next to him. I shook his hand as Niall motion for a couple with a child to come over. "This is my brother, Greg, his wife, Denise, and my nephew, Theodore," Niall said happily before going to introduce Alexis to them. I guess she was either at work when they arrived or she was sleep.