Epilouge 2

Epilogue 2

Giselle's POV

It's almost been a year since Harry a year since Harry and I got married. I'm now standing in the bathroom with Alexis waiting for five minutes are up so I can find out if I'm pregnant. I looked at my watch. Five minutes are up. I looked at the four tests on the sink and tears over flowed. I'm pregnant.”I'm pregnant,” I say happily through my tears of joy. Alexis smiled and hugged me. Now I just need to find a creative way to tell Harry. I know he wants kids. I'm only 25 so still have time to have more kids.

“Hey Giselle,” Harry says as he walks through the front door. I walk up to him and kiss his cheek. And walked back up stairs. He gave me a look and shook it off. I walking into our room and grabbed the gift box I made for Harry. This is my creative way of telling him that I'm pregnant.

“Harry, come here, I have something for you,” I said as he walked into our bedroom. He looked at me and sat down on the bed. I handed him the box and he gave me a questioning look. “Just open it.”

“Nothing's gonna pop out at me is it?” he asked. I shook my head no. He proceeded to rip the wrapping paper and took off the lid of the box. I watched as he took out the tissue paper and picked up the first item. He furrowed his brows and looked at me. He made weird faces as he pulled everything out and set the box aside. He picked up the blue and pink hats, booties, shoes, and shirts. I smiled as he put the clothing aside and looked at the baby bottles, blanket, and pacifiers. “Gis, why do you have a bunch of baby stuff?” he asked.

“Look in the box, that's not everything,” I tell him and he moves the blankets, and holds them in his hand. He took out the pregnancy tests, and looked at me with his mouth agape. I nodded my head and he dropped everything in his hands and got up to hug me. He was still in shock, but I could tell he was happy.

“Oh my god, this is – how... how far are you?” he asked.

“I'm about 6 weeks pregnant, and I've known for a few days now, which gave me time to set this surprise up for you,” I explained. Lost for words, he hugged me again telling me how much he loves me.

“Thank you so much!” he said. “I love you,” I chuckled and looked him in the eye.

“You know you had something to do with it too,” I said and he nodded. This was just so wonderful.

We were going to tell my mother and sisters that I'm pregnant. Dianne is also pregnant. She's 7 weeks along also. I told Adam and Tara and they were overly excited, as well as Louis, Liam, and Zayn. Niall of course already knew because of Alexis. Speaking of Alexis, their daughter, Blair, is almost a year old. She looks more and more like Niall every time I see her.

When Harry and I came into my mother's house, we were greeted with the smell of chicken frying. I look into the kitchen to see Alexis' mother, Vanessa. So we're having a good old fashioned soul food dinner. I love when she cooks. Aside from my mother, she's the best cook I know. Harry took my coat, and hung it up in the closet in the hallway. “Hey Vanessa,” I say as I walk into the kitchen. Vanessa looks up and smiles when she sees me.

“Hello dear,” she said as I came around the island to hug her. I walk into the living room. Harry was in there talking to Eric, Dominic, and Niall. Alexis' father, Ronald was here too, along with Alexis, my sisters, and mother. I looked around and saw a picture of grandmother and me when I was 10. I was so happy and she was the sweetest person back then. I felt knife cut through my heart looking at the picture. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn to see Dominic looking at me with a frown decorating his face. When I turned back to the pictures, a tear slipped and fell down my face. I quickly wiped it away.

“Hey, you alright Gis?” he asked. I nodded. “She's in a better place, and she's no longer in pain, and her suffering is over,” he says. I know he's right, but just the fact that she's gone, still hurts. Ophelia died two months after my sisters and I's incarnation. I know I couldn't stand her but she was still family and I loved her to death. Grandmother died, in November. She was sick, and she finally let go, and she died.

“I know, I'm fine,” I say. Dominic nods and I walk over to my sisters. “Hey,” I said they all looked at me and smiled. After awhile dinner was finished and we were eating, laughing, and talking. Harry and I thought that since everybody was open to new announcements, that it'd be a good time to tell them. “Harry and I actually are doing really well. We have something for you all,” I say as Harry hands everybody a gift box to open. I gave my mother a card to read.

“Okay on three, we want you all to open the boxes,” Harry said standing behind me and placing his hands on my shoulders. “One...Two...Three,” when he said three everyone opened the boxes in their hands. When they pulled out the baby stuff, they looked at us confused.

“Oh my god, Giselle, are you pregnant?” Kathy said. I nodded and everyone finally caught on and began to congratulate us.

“Congratulations!” Nanette squealed coming over and hugging Harry and I. “How far along are you?” she asked.

“7 weeks,” said.

“Wait, Dianne aren't you 7 weeks also,” Vanessa asked. Dianne nodded and Eric smiled. “Oh, is anybody else pregnant? My goodness, congratulations!”

We thanked them and the rest of the night went on with everybody giving advice for th babies. Most of the advice was given to Harry and Eric by Ronald, Dominic, and Niall. Harry and I left early because we both have to work. Mark still harasses me, but he was pissed off when I got married. I can only imagine how mad he's gonna be when he finds out that I'm pregnant. I better get my camera ready. Alison, was quite pissed when Harry and I got married also, but being the whore she is, she still tries to get Harry to have sex with her.

I can't wait until we find out the baby's gender. The fact that a human being is growing inside me, is still a little unbelievable. Now I know who Alexis and Kathy felt when they were pregnant. I'm just not looking for ward to labor, especially after seeing and hearing what it's like with Kathy and Alexis. And because I'm a witch I can't get an epidural. Why? Because there are certain drugs in it that make witches go ridged and make them do terrible things with their powers. I know weird right. But that's how it is. I think that its a good thing to experience and go through natural birth.