Chapter 14

Chapter 14

After I left Niall's last night I went to Harry's. The spell worked! I can't believe it. My first spell. I don't see what could go wrong with a love spell. I took a shower and got ready for work. I decided to wear a dress since I haven't worn one to work in a while. The dress I work was cream, with a thin brown belt, and some brown 3 inch round toe pumps. Since I blow dried my hair, I just brushed it and let it fall into it's natural waves. After putting on a cream colored headband, I went into my huge walk in closet and went to my wall of handbags, tote bags, and purses. I picked out my favorite brown coach bag. I put on some eyeliner, mascara, brown eyeshadow, and some nude lipstick. After putting on some office appropriate earrings, I grabbed my keys, wallet, and phone, and headed for my car.

On my way to work, I stopped at Einstein Bagels and got a bagel with cream cheese. I feel extra confident today. When I got to work, I got out and made my way to my office. I got some odd looks from people, but I could careless. When I got to my office I set all my things down and went to get some coffee.

“Hello, Ms. Beckett,” I heard a voice say. I immediately knew it was my boss, Mark.

“Mark,” I say. He looks me up and down lustfully before continuing.

“I've placed your new assignment on your desk. And you did a great job on the last one I gave you,” he said still eying me lustfully. I nod and walk back to my office. Sure enough, my new assignment was on my desk. I picked it up and read through it. This assignment is easy. I thought to myself. Just then Harry burst into my office with the biggest smile on his face.

“Hello Gis,” he said with such enthusiasm. I like how this spell is working. I smile back and he kisses my cheek. I could get used to this. He keeps texting me love notes, and sending me flowers. Seeing him like this makes me feel happy, loved, and guilty? Why do I feel guilty? All I did was make him love me, and hopefully got rid of that slutty bitch he was dating. I've had enough of things being ripped away from me. I love Harry, and now with the help of magic, he loves me exactly the same. I'm finally happy.

“Hey Harry, you look nice today,” I speak.

“As do you my love. I just came to leave you this single rose, which can not amount to the beauty you posses,” he says. I take the rose and he frolics? Out of my room and down the hall. Wow. Just then my phone rang.

“Hello?” I say.

“Ms. Beckett, Kathy is on line 3,” Jasmine, the secretary in the lobby. I thank her and answer line two.