Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Harry's POV

I decided to call Kathy and apologize for Kendall. I know it shouldn't be my fault, but I'm gonna be the bigger person and apologize. Kathy picked up on the third ring.

"Hello?" she said.

"Hey Kathy, I wanted to apologize for Kendall's behavior last night. It wasn't called for and she was being really disrespectful," I said quickly. Kathy sighed on the other end.

"Thank you Harry, for apologizing I really appreciate that. And I'm sorry for loosing it. I should have held my ground and ignore her."

"No, she deserved it. But thanks for the apology."

"Okay. You if you want to make up for lost time with Giselle, you know, like catch up ad everything, she's watching Ana while Dominic and I go out for a day to ourselves. She's taking her for a walk at the park."

"Which one?"

"She didn't say. Why don't you call her and ask her."

"Okay, thanks Kathy. Talk later?" I ask

"Yeah. Bye."

"Bye," I hang up and immediately dial Giselle's number. She picked up on the first ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey Gis, Kathy said you were going to take Ana for a walk and suggested that I could go with you and we can catch up?" I said in more in the form of a question.

"Sure, I'm going to Salem Common. In Washington Square," she said.

"Okay, you want to meet there or.."

"Can we take your car? My car isn't big enough to hold the stroller,"she replies.

"Yeah sure, I'll be there in five," she agreed and we both hung up.

Now it only takes me about five minutes to get to Giselle's house from mine since I moved. I pull into her driveway and get out and ring the door bell. When she opens the door, she's holding Ana, who is happy to see me. She reach out for me to take her and I do. I see Giselle grab a car seat from the hall way. I put Ana down on the floor and help Giselle with it. Once I get it into the car, Giselle places Ana in the seat and buckles her in.

"Gis, where's the stroller?" I ask walking back into her house.

"Its in the garage," she yells. I go into the garage and take the stroller. Shutting the garage door behind me, I carry the stroller to the front door. When Giselle sees me, she opens the trunk for me. Once I get the stroller in, I get in the drivers side and pull out of her driveway and toward Washington Square.

"You know Ana really loves you," she says.

"Yeah. But she didn't like Kendall," I chuckled.

"I guess, but I don't get it, she usually loves everybody," Giselle says in confusion.

"Well, kids just don't like her period. Especially babies," I says and Giselle laughs a little. We finish the ride in a comfortable silence. The thing that was heard was Ana making soft noises. I pull into to Washington square and park. I open the trunk and pull out the stroller. I set up the stroller and Giselle put Ana into and buckles her in. we begin walking on the trail. Salem even more beautiful in the spring.

"So how long have known Kendall?" i'm taken out of my thoughts be Giselle's voice.

"A year. We met last year during spring break when I went to visit my mum. We met up again when I first got back to Cheshire after my graduation," I say. She nods. "You know she graduated from Salem High," I add. Giselle instantly looks at me.

"Wait. What?" she exclaims.

"Yeah. Class of '09," I say.

"What's her last name?" okay questions, questions and more questions.

"Jenner," I say bluntly.

"Kendall Jenner? Yeah. Now I remember her. She never ceased to stop bullying me about my disorders in high school," she say. Oh, so she does know her. Why didn't Kendall say something? But, she bullied her?

"She bullied you?" I asked.

"Yeah, but we never had an issue until I was voted the captain of the cheer leading squad. She made my life hell in high school. I think she was just jealous of me," explained. "I was dating the star football player. He knew I had anorexia, and he stood by me helping me get better. Then she came along trying to get 'revenge' and messed up our relationship."

"How so?" dare I ask.

"We went to a party and she got him drunk, and slept with him. She took advantage of the fact that parents were religious, so she said she was pregnant afterward," she said.

"So let me guess she convinced his parents that she was pregnant by him and they made them stay together?" I asked. She nodded. "What about when they found out she wasn't.?"

"She tried to say it was a false alarm, but she couldn't get her lies straight so they ended finding out that she was lying. He was so ashamed that he believed her and left me, that he was to afraid to talk me after that. I guess he thought I'd be mad at him or something." Okay, I'm defiantly talking to Kendall about this. She told me she was a virgin, and that she was the cheer captain. I wonder what else she lied about.

"Oh. Let's change that subject, yeah?" she nods. "So, is there anybody that you fancy?"

"No not really," she said not making eye contact with me. Her cheeks turned a little pink at my question. Usually I would embarrass her further, but I decided against it.

"Okay. So, you said all of your friends left Salem after high school. Have you seen anyone visiting, or that have come back other than Alexis?" I ask her. She nods and we stop and sit on a bench.

"Yes, as a matter of fact I have. His name is Adam Lakes. I saw him the day before we met, and the day we met," she said. She didn't sound happy that she saw him. He must be one of the friends who left her when she need them the most. I decide not to ask her. Ana started whining, and waving her hands at us signaling that she wanted to be picked up out of the stroller. Giselle unbuckled her and picked her up. "There is that better?" she cooed at her niece. I smiled at her. I looked around and spotted an old couple looking at us and smiling.

"Remember when that used to be us playing with our first child?" the man said and the woman smiled and nodded. They think that Giselle and I are a couple with our child. Well that doesn't seem too bad.

I looked at my watch and checked the time. "Hey Gis, do you think we should go for some lunch?" I asked and she nodded. She stood up and lace Ana on her hip and I began to push the stroller to that car. When we get to the car, I fold the stroller back up and place it in the trunk. Giselle buckles Ana in and gets into the passenger seat. "Where do you want to go for lunch?"

"Let's go to Longboards," she says with a smile. I nod and make the short drive to Longboards.

Giselle's POV

Today was a long day and fun day with Harry. I fell more and more in love with him very second we spent together. Now I need him, I need him more than I need to breathe. I ran into my kitchen and opened the silverware drawer. I took the tray of silverware and place it onto the island top and removed the paper lining. Finally I found what I was looking for. The key. With out putting anything back, I quickly ran upstairs. I made my way down the hall and turned the corner and stopped by the door I was looking for. I took the key and unlocked the door to reveal the one place in this house that no one is allowed in.

"At long last, my destiny awaits me."