Chapter 16

Chapter 16 

Giselle's POV

“Diligo mihi, vel diligo mihi retineo, diligo reperio thee. Nos erant nunquam vilis frutruous- wait no. Furtuous, frutus- UGH! I will never be ready for this!” I yelled in frustration.

“The word is futrus and yes you will, you need to relax and calm down a bit,” Niall said. Alexis nodded agreeing with him.

“I have only three weeks now! My birthday is the 30th . My grandmother is going to kill me, my mom will annoy me for the rest of my life reminding how I fucked this up for me and my sisters. I tried casting the spell but unfortunately, it did not work,” I said frustrated. Niall touched rubbed my shoulder to help calm me down. I don't mean to let my frustration out on them.

“Giselle you need to tell Harry,” Alexis said. “Everything,” I gave her an unsure look. Niall nodded agreeing with her. “He deserves to know.”

“I know, but what if I messed everything up? What if he hates or never want to see or talk to me again?” I ranted. Niall sat next to me and wrapped his arm around me.

“That's a risk you're gonna have to take Gis. He'll be mad for sure, but he'll forgive you, and believe me he will never ignore you,” Niall said. This is why I love him, he knows exactly what to say and it's always the truth. I'm glad I have him for a friend.

“Yeah, but if he does ignore you, it won't be for forever, we'll be here, for you,” Alexis said and I smiled slightly and nodded. “We'll let you get some rest since you have to work tomorrow and we can study some more when you get off.”

I nodded. We hugged and they said they'll let themselves out. I can't believe that in three weeks my sisters and I will be incarnated. That means that my deadline for the love spell is the day before my birthday. I guess I'll tell Harry tomorrow before Niall and Alexis come over. Niall and I have gotten close so far. I guess I'm moving on up in life.

**

“Hey Harry,” I said standing in the doorway of his office. His permanent office.

“Yeah?” he asked looking up from his desk. “Uh, are you okay?” he asked. I nodded andhe signaled for me to come in.

“Harry I need to come over today a little after work please, I have something I need to tell you,” I blurted. He looked at me with furrowed brows before walking over to me. He pulled me into his office and shut the door behind me.

“What's wrong are you okay?” he asked worriedly as tears began to slide down my face. I looked up at him and saw worry written all over his face. He wiped a couple of tears from my face and I looked down again.

“Nothing, I just need you to come to my place a little after work. Please?” I said. He nodded and I pushed past him leaving his office. I went to my office and grabbed all my stuff and left for home. Oh yeah he works a half an hour longer now.