Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Giselle's POV

“Don't you dare close those gorgeous eyes!” I heard Louis scream. Alexis came back into the room with towels and a wet wash cloth. She hands Louis one and and he presses it against my side. I wince at the pain and let out a loud whimper. Louis whispered a small sorry before pressing again. My vision was now blurry and everything was hazy. I felt someone lift me up and carry me somewhere.

“I'm gonna hold all the way there, to make sure she doesn't bleed out anymore,” I heard a voice say. I'm pretty sure it was Louis. All feel right now is the searing pain in my side and everything else is numb. Why would Zayn do that? Why did I let him. I should have ran when I had the chance.

Niall's POV

Dammit I should have known Zayn was going to try something, but I would've never thought it would something like this. This is an all time low, even for him. Shit. He said he was going to sleep in the guest room as soon as I left Giselle in my room to shower. And nobody else noticed. Oh my gosh, ain’t this some shit. No, this is some bullshit. I don't normally curse, but I'm so fucking mad at him right now. Why would he do this? Why would anybody do something like to someone.

I barely even know her but the fear, sadness, pain, and  tears in he and Alexis' eyes made me feel like I had something to lose. It would be terrible if he had killed her. There might be a possibility for her to die of blood loss. I don't know what I would she died and Alexis lost her best friend, whom she just reconnected with after god knows how long.

Zayn's gonna get his, that's for sure. I can't help but to feel like part of it is my fault. We pull up to the hospital and park. Louis practically jumps out of the car with Giselle in hand and ran into the hospital. Harry, Liam and I got out as well. Liam was trying to keep Harry calm. Harry almost beat Zayn to death. I know he wasn't dating her, but I can tell he has developing feelings for her. I wrapped my arm around Alexis and pull her closer into. She held onto me for dear life as tears streamed down her face and were caught by my shirt.

Giselle's POV

I felt the car stop and Louis jump out and run into the hospital. “Help! Someone please help!” Louis screamed at the top of his lungs. And nurses running over and Louis whispering that I'm gonna be okay before I blacked out. Memories of my father abusing me and my sisters came flooding back. The very memories that made me sick to my stomach, were now taking over me

*FLASHBACK*

Giselle, daddy's home, you better get downstairs quick before we all get a beating,” Kathy said. I sighed and quickly made my way downstairs. I join Leona and Dianne on the couch, while Nan, Miranda, and Kathy stood to our left. Dad came into the living room with a beer in his hand and sat in the arm chair. He stared at us intently before speaking.

Miranda, Kathy, and Nettie, go upstairs and I don't want your faces until dinner,” he said gruffly. He took a sip from the beer bottle in his hands and looked to Leona. I looked down to at my feet. It was quite, almost too quite. “Leona stand up and let me look at you.”

Dianne and I stayed quite as Leona did as she was told. She was the youngest child before me. Kathy (Kathrine), was the eldest, then Dianne, Miranda, Nanette, Leona, then me. I fiddled with my fingers looking down. I heard Dianne sift uncomfortably in her seat. We kept our eyes on our father who was checking Leona out. Leona had turned 13 two months ago and her bod had just began to develop. Daddy always paid attention to our bodies. He began to feel on Leona's chest and her front. Kathy was told me he waits until we turn 13 when, our body begin to develop and go through changes to do thing with us. I did know what type of changes she was talking about. So she told me that he waits until we begin to develop breasts and  we go through the female changes.