Chapter 10

Chapter 10

1 week later

Giselle's POV

“Congratulations Harry!” I exclaimed jumping into his arms. He thanked me and hugged me back. When I let go, an older woman and a girl who looked a little older than Harry and I.

“Mummy!” he squealed like a child. So the older woman must be his mother and the girl must be his sister.

“Oh, Congratulations baby,” the older woman said. Harry went over the the girl who hugged him and congratulated him. I stood there awkwardly before Harry turned and gestured for me, Kathy, and my mother to come over to meet them.

“Mum, this is Giselle, Giselle this is my mum Anne,” Harry said with all politeness. I reached out and shook her hand. She smiled warmly as she greeted me. “Gemma, this is Giselle, Giselle this is my sister Gemma.” I shook her hand also and smile politely. Harry moved to my sister and mother. Harry was a slitting image of his mother, and as was his sister.

“Mum, this is Giselle's oldest sister, Kathy, and their mum, Fawn,” he said. “Kathy, Fawn, this is my mum, Anne and my older sister, Gemma.”

“Hi, it's very nice to meet you. Harry never goes a day with out telling at least one thing about you,” Kathy said.

“Well, its very nice to meet you all. Giselle, I've heard s much about you, and you are very pretty,” Anne says putting her hand on my shoulder.

“Thank you very much. As are you,” I smile. “And it's very nice to finally meet you Gemma.”

“Yes, you too,”she smiled back.

“Hey mum, Fawn would like to invite us over for dinner to celebrate my graduation,” Harry said smiling. When he was around his mother he looked like a child on Christmas morning.

“Yes, that is you haven't anything already planned,” mom says butting in. Anne smiled hugely and nodded.

“Of course. We'd love to come over. Harry has been bragging to me about your cooking, and I just have to try it myself,” she smiled.

“Anne!”

We all looked over to see a happy Niall running to Anne. Anne smiled and welcomed Niall into her arms. Alexis finally caught up. She hugged me and Kathy before turning to congratulate Harry.

“Congrats Harry,” she said pulling him in for a hug. Niall finally let go of Anne and moved to Gemma. Harry's sister is gorgeous. No, I'm not feeling insecure about my looks.

“Thank you,” Harry said. Niall finally turned around and pulled Alexis over to Gemma and Anne.

“Anne, Gemma, this is my girlfriend, Alexis. Alexis, this is Harry's lovely mum, Anne nd his darling sister, Gemma,” Alexis smiled and greeted Harry's mother and sister. Alexis had talked me into wearing a white floral dress that fans out at the waist, with a think black belt, and some white open toe heels. I put my hair in the famous Ariana Grande style. Alexis wore a plain blue dress that fanned out at the waist, with a brown belt, and some brown wedges. Her hair was in a bun, and she wore eyeliner and mascara.

“Alright everyone, let's go eat!” Harry said.

I pulled into my mother's driveway and Harry pulls up next to me. Harry waves to me when he sees me getting out of my car, and leads Anne and Gemma to the front door, where I stood. I took my key out of my purse and opened the door for all of us. When we walk into the living room, I see Dominic sitting on the couch and I feel something collide with my legs and squeezed them. I look down to see my precious niece hanging onto my leg.

“Hey Ana, how's my favorite niece?” I say picking he up. She smiled and hugged my me. When she saw Harry, she began to wriggle out of grasp screaming his name.

“Hawy!” she screamed as she ran over to Harry. Harry picks her up and hugs her.

“Hey ladybug,” he says. She noticed Anne and Gemma and asked who they were. “Ana this is my mum, and my sister Gemma,” he explains and she nods waving at them. Harry put s her down and she hops back on to the couch.

“That's Kathy's daughter,” I told Anne and Gemma. “Well make yourselves at home.” I walk over and hug Dominic and introduce them and I head to the kitchen to see if dinner was ready.

“Well, Fawn, I must say you are quite the cook. Everything was delicious. Especially your banana pice and strawberry cheesecake,” Anne said.

My mom smiled and thanked her. When everybody left, I stayed a little while longer.

Alexis' POV

“Thanks for tonight Niall. Is it okay if I stay here for the night?” I asked. He nodded.

“Do you really need to ask? My home is your home,” he said. I pulled him down for a kiss. The kiss was passionate at first, then it became rougher. Niall pushed me against the wall as I moaned into his mouth and grabbed his hair. He moaned as I pulled his hair and I returned one. His mouth traveled down to my neck and then to my sweet spot just before my earlobe. I moan louder as he sucked on it.

“Jump,” he said. I jumped and my legs were now wrapped around his torso and he carried us up to his room. He laid me down and climbed on top of me. My hands gripped the hem of his shirt and pulled it up. He broke the kiss to so I can pull it over his head and let it fall to the floor. He rolled us over so I was now on top. I undid his pants and he found the zipper of my dress and pulled it down. I stood up and let if fall to the floor and he took off his pants. I climbed back on top of him and he unhooked my bra and threw it across the room. I felt my panties getting wetter and wetter by the second. I latched my finger on his boxers and pulled them down his legs. His length immediately popped up and I took him into my mouth. My head bobbed up and down and I stroked what I couldn't fit into my mouth. He gave loud moans and came undone. He released into my mouth and I swallowed it. I climbed back on top of him and he flipped us back over before kissing me passionately.

He left a trail of sweet kisses down my jawline down to my stomach. When he stopped he pulled my panties down my legs and threw them onto the floor somewhere. “You're so wet for me Alexis,” he said, his breath on my clit. He opened my thighs wider and placed them on his shoulders. I took in a huge intake of breath when he inserted two fingers and began to lick my core. I moaned loudly as he continued to thrust his fingers inside of me. His fingers curling and tongue exploring my center pushed me over the edge. I gripped his hair tightly making him moan against me. I tugged his hair one last time as my back arched off the the bed.

“Oh...Fuck...Yes Niall!” I moaned as I came undone. He came up and kissed my lips before positioning himself at my entrance. He lifted himself on to his elbows and pushed into me making me moan his name on the spot. He thrust in and out of me slowly, hitting my clit with every thrust. I became closer to the edge. Niall began sucking on my neck making me moan more.

“Niall...I’m so....close,” I breathe.

“Come on baby, come for me,” he whispered. I moaned louder as his thrusts became deeper and slower signifying that he was close to. I scraped my nails down his back and up again. My hands traveled to his hair and tugged.

“Oh God! Niall! Fuck! Oh Niall!” I screamed as I came undone underneath him. He called out my ame before coming undone himself.

“Oh yes, Alexis!” he groan. He pulled out and and rolled us over so that I was laying on his chest. We lay there as we catch our breath. “I love you,” he whispered as my eyes became heavier.

“Love you too Nialler,” say before drifting off into deep sleep.