★chapter 29 - the big fight

Natsuki looked up expectantly.

Yuri paused for a moment, taking her fingers out.

She planted a passionate kiss to Natsuki's lips and whispered. "I love you too."

With that, the two were thrown into some kind of wave. Warmth crashed over both of them. Yellow swirls surrounded them. It wrapped around their figures and bound them together.

They were so close, Natsuki could smell the wonderful lavender scent that she had grown to love. It swept up her nose and brought her further.

Yuri could smell Natsuki's sweet, buttery scent. It was sweet, but it wasn't overbearing. It smelled of sweet cupcakes. Strawberries.

All they could hear was each other's breathing. The soft silence. Yuri ran her hands over Natsuki's small body. The creamy white skin glowing under her fingers.

Natsuki closed her eyes and embraced the warmth from Yuri's hands. She felt the light wind in her hair. It was a sensual feeling. One that could only be described as romantic lust.

Just as it had with Umi and Akara, the swirls disappeared. Natsuki ran her fingers over Yuri's now clear torso. There were no longer scars from the glass. She ran the pad of her thumb over Yuri's wrists and felt the lines that criss-crossed over the skin.

"Yuri," Natsuki breathed.

"Natsuki," Yuri whispered.

The names felt so right. It felt like all the events in their life led up to this moment.

And everything was quiet.
Everything was perfect.

_

_

"Where the fuck have you been?" Natsuki's father growled.

"Excuse me," Yuri said defiantly. "Please don't talk to her like that."

"I'll talk to her however the fuck I want to talk to her. She's a fucking slut."

"She's the best daughter you could ever have been blessed with. I can't say the same for you as a father, though," Akara protested.

"You never treated her right," Umi growled.

"I fed that girl," Natsuki's father fought.

"'That girl.' You talk about her as if she was nothing to you," Yuri argued.

"You've only ruined her life," Monika accused.

Natsuki's father growled and grabbed his daughter. "It looks like you brought friends to protect you, but now they can watch you burn."

"What the fuck!" Monika yelled.

"It looks like you have manipulated them into believing you're a normal person. You're a failure," Natsuki's father spat.

"Don't fucking hurt her," Yuri, Umi, and Akara screamed.

Akara charged at Natsuki's father, landing a kick in his kneecap, causing him to buckle over, dropping his daughter.

Yuri grabbed Natsuki and held her safely.

Nao ran to Akara and punched her in the neck.

Umi immediately sprang into action, defending her soulmate.

Monika went over to Natsuki's father and smacked his jaw. He spit blood straight into Sayori's face.

"Disarm them," Yuri yelled. She told Natsuki to stay safe and ran into the fight. She grabbed Nao's arms and pinned her to the floor, Monika doing the same to Natsuki's father.

"You fucking monster," Akara growled at the man in front of her. "How could you do something like that to my best friend?"

"I only showed her who she really was," he protested.

"And what would that be?" Umi asked, challenging him.

"A slut. A whore."

"You fucking bastard," Natsuki yelled. "I loved you so much. I wished on a star every night that you would go back to the way you were."

"You slept with fucking assholes," he yelled, trying to grab her. "I don't want you!"

"We don't want you to have her either," Akara said firmly. She pulled out a piece of paper from a folder. "Sign this and she'll be out of your hands. You'll never have to see her again."

"I can do that?"

"Yes, I recommend that you do right now."

Yuri let his left hand go. He gripped the pen and signed his name. Natsuki also signed hers. Yuri signed hers.

Natsuki signed it for release.
Her father signed it for release.
Yuri signed it for possession.

Natsuki was bound to Yuri, for Yuri was of age. The pink haired girl would be released when she turned eighteen.

Finally free.

☆vote
☆comment
☆share