★chapter 5 - confessions

"Wait, let me get this straight. You're vice president of the student council, but not of your club?" Umi asked, confused.

"Well, Sayori is the vice president of the club, but before we started that, I was friends with Monika before she met Sayori. We ran together for student council. I'm pretty sure Monika has some kind of soft spot for Sayori," Yuri said, smirking.

"Why do you say that?"

"She took one look at Sayori's puppy eyes, and now, Sayori's the vice president of the club," Yuri explained.

"Oh, I see. That's not really fair for you, though."

"I don't mind, really. It's a lot of work in student council, so I wouldn't be able to balance everything. I don't know how Monika does it," Yuri admitted. "But the club is quite delightful. We write poems and share them, but I mostly read in a quiet corner."

"I like the sound of that," Umi said.

"You should join. You like horror novels and other literature-based things, right?" Yuri said, hoping to recruit a new member.

Umi chuckled. "I'll think about it. I'm going to the market. I'm hungry."

"You could stay home and have dinner with me," Yuri said excitedly, before looking at the floor. "I'm sorry. Nevermind. Go to the market."

"Yeah, I'll stay for dinner. Don't be sorry," Umi said. "What are we having?"

"Let's see what we can make," Yuri concluded, walking over to the kitchen.

_

_

Natsuki and Sayori

Sayori:
You home yet?

Natsuki:
Have you confessed to Monika yet?

Sayori:
No?

Natsuki:
There's your answer

Sayori:
:(

Natsuki:
Anyway, WHY HAVENT YOU CONFESSED YET??

Sayori:
I don't know, I just don't think she feels the same way. . .

Natsuki:
Sayoriiiii

Anybody would be lucky to have you

Sayori:
Even you?

Natsuki:
Ew no

You're my best friend. That's it.

Sayori:
Hehe. I'm kidding, Natpat

Natsuki:
Don't call me that >:(

Sayori:
Do you think she'd hate me?

Natsuki:
No fucking way! I've seen the looks she gives you :P

Sayori:
Whateverrrrr

Natsuki:
Y'know... When you told me you were pan, I didn't expect you to jump on to the club president, but the more you knowwwwwww!

Sayori:
Well I didn't expect you to fall for the Student Council Vice President, but THE MORE YOU KNOWWWWW

Natsuki:
I hate you

Sayori:
Aww Nat! I love you too!

Natsuki:
But not as much as you love Monika ;D