★chapter 24 - getting physical

Akara screamed in pain. It was heartbreaking and earsplitting. It was bound to attract attention from somebody. Hopefully, it would be a teacher.

Natsuki was all alone in this situation. Something glinted from the lights. Natsuki only saw it from the corner of her eye, but it was Akara's phone.

She glanced at Nao who seemed too occupied to notice that she was still there.

She remembered the password from the peaceover, unlocking the phone. She sent the video to Akara's phone number and posted it on the school website.

'Yoshikawa Nao abusing her girlfriend and injuring Kiroko Umi!'

Of course she felt horrible that she couldn't do anything more than just record, but Nao would've been able to snap her like a toothpick.

They were already late for their first class, but it didn't matter. She needed to get her friends to safety. Luckily, a few students always skipped class, and they were the first to see the video.

Now everybody could see Nao breaking her girlfriend's arm. Everyone could see what a bitch she truly was.

Teachers came rushing in. "Yoshikawa!" They'd heard Akara's scream and came as quickly as they could.

Nao let go of Akara, allowing her to fall to the ground. "Huh?"

"Call the ambulance for Kiroko and Matsumoto!" one of the teachers barked.

"You've broken so many school rules, young lady. Not to mention causing these students horrible injuries. Your parents will be contacted, as you must pay the medical bills. You are hereby expelled from this school," the headmaster yelled. "Somebody call the chairman. Also call Kiroko's parents."

"Were you involved in this?" someone asked Natsuki.

"No, sir. I'm too small to fight her, so I did what I could without drawing attention from Yoshikawa."

The headmaster was about to speak, but people rushed into the bathroom with rolling beds. "Get her into the bed!"

People began to take Umi and Akara to the ambulance van. "She's losing blood!" a nurse yelled, gesturing to Umi.

"You'd better get back to class," the headmaster told Natsuki.

She wanted to go see Umi and Akara, but she nodded and left nonetheless.

"She should've gone to juvenile detention," Natsuki muttered.

_

_

"She what?!" three girls yelled simultaneously.

"She's in the hospital," Natsuki answered.

"Then we must skip club time and go see her!" Monika shrieked.

"Why is it always Umi in the hospital!" Sayori whined.

"Come on, we have to go see her!" Yuri said frantically, repeating what Monika had said.

The original four members of the literature club rushed from the room over to the hospital. "This feels so wrong without Umi~chan!" Sayori cried.

"The hospital is too far away to walk to," Natsuki whined.

"We can go in my car," Yuri suggested.

"Yes!" Monika gasped. "Hurry!"

Monika had shotgun, Yuri was in the driver's seat, and Natsuki and Sayori were in the back.

Yuri drove as quickly as she could without passing the speed limit.

"Dammit, no!" Yuri yelled, hitting the horn. This was the first time they'd seen her break down like this. Everyone peered out the windows to see a large traffic jam.