Kiss

So a mortal teenage au + first kiss oof

also I used to hate the nickname 'baby' but then I started reading this fic and they used it so much that I now love it god damnit so you're welcome and or sorry

———

Will's house was one of Nico's favorite places to be. He loved the warm, fuzzy feeling he got when ever he came over. He loved how easily Will bantered with his siblings or parents, he loved that there was always something happening, how Will's siblings talked to him as if they all known each other for years.

It was nice, because he didn't really have this at this house, this atmosphere. Being at Will's house never ceased to make Nico happy.

He also liked how, whenever he walked through the door, he was instantly greeted with a hug by Naomi. He also loved how his siblings would tell embarrassing things that Will did when he was younger, and how Naomi would tell them all to stop them proceed to show him Will's baby pictures anyway.

"I love your family," Nico mumbled, smiling as he walked up stairs with Will. Smiling over at Nico, Will grabbed his hand as they walked to his room.

"I'm glad. But I need some baby pictures of you. This definitely isn't fair," he pouted, and Nico laughed.

"I don't know," Nico said, dropping his book bag on the bed as Will shut the door, "Maybe some day. If you're lucky." Will rolls his eyes, but he's smiling. Suddenly, Will's arms were around his waist, and they were falling onto Will's bed. Nico laughed, and Will buried his face in his neck, and Nico blushed when he felt Will's smile against his neck.

"You smell nice," Will mumbles, and Nico snorts, pushing Will away and making him whine, "baby nooo."

"Baby yesss," Nico coos, then shifts, "I need help with homework. Math specifically," Will pouts.

"You'd rather do school work than cuddle with me?" Nico smiles sweetly at him as he sits up.

"Yes," he says softly, that smile still on his face, and Will snorts.

"You're lucky you're cute," Will mumbles, and Nico boops his nose before grabbing his bag.

Will helps him with math, and Nico kisses his cheek thankfully. Will flushes, poking Nico's side teasingly, and is surprised by the small giggle. Nico quickly bites his lip though, putting a hand over his mouth. Will raises an eyebrow.

"Is that-"

"No!" Nico shouts, scooting away.

"Are you ticklish?" Will asks, grabbing Nico's hand and pulling him back.

"Noooooo," Nico whined, trying to get out of Will's grip. Will smiled mischievously, his hands gripping onto Nico's sides, "Willllll please?"

Will shook his head.

"I'm sorry, baby," he said, mocking a serious look before moving his fingers. Nico laughed, his back arching.

"Will!" Nico gasps around laughs, Will smiling down at him. Nico desperately tries to push Will's hands away, he starts kicking his legs, but Will holds him down. Will eventually has his legs on either side of Nico's, and he laughs when he sees tears start forming in Nico's closed eyes.

"Will, please, Will!" Nico laughs. Will chuckles, stopping his hands in favor of them lightly resting them on his sides. Nico laughs for a couple more minutes, wiping at his eyes and smiling up at Will.

"I love hearing you laugh," Will mumbles, and Nico rolls his eyes.

"You're such a meanie," Nico complains, and Will snorts.

"I'm sorry, Neeks," Will says, but his smile betrayed him, and Nico rolls his eyes again. Will moves a hand to cup Nico's cheek, and Nico flushes, his smile fading as he looks at Will. Will can feel the heat of Nico's cheek on his hand, and he gently rubs his thumb over his cheek bone. Nico moves his hand to rest on Will's waist.

"Is this okay?" Will asks quietly, and Nico nods. Then, Will starts leaning down, and Nico's pretty sure his heart is going to burst out of his chest with how hard it's pounding.

It's slow, but eventually, Will's lips are on his. Nico can't help the small gasp, his hand going to hold his jaw. Their lips move together, and even though Nico hasn't kissed anyone before, it feels so completely natural to kiss Will.

He pulls back after a second, and Nico huffs for breath, swallowing thickly.

"Will-" Nico's cut off with another kiss. Nico sighs against his lips, curling his hands into Will's hair. Nico's brows furrow as they kiss, as Will's tongue slides against his bottom lip. He fells his legs curl up, his foot on the bed and knee in the air, and has a strong urge to wrap it around Will's waist, but he's scared that that's to much so he keeps it where it is.

Will tilts his head to deepen the kiss, Nico opening his mouth hesitantly. Will pulls back again, so they can both catch their breaths, and Nico lets his eyes flutter open so he can see Will's flushed face. He closes them again when Will leans back down, one arm moving behind his neck to pull him impossibly close.

It's then that Naomi decides to come in. Will jumps at the sound of her voice, and Nico's eyes shoot open. Will's face flushed redder then Nico's ever seen, and he quickly slides off of Nico's lap. Nico absently licks his lips as he sits up, looking over at Will, his own face red.

Will chuckled nervously, his hand behind his neck as he looked at his mother.

"Y-yeah?" He asked, voice an octave higher then usual. He cleared his throat, and Nico smiled at him.

"Nothing," Naomi said, her hands going up in a surrender motion, a wide smile on her lips, "never mind."

Will groans as she leaves, closing the door behind her. Nico smiles a bit awkwardly, his face red.

"I should go," Nico mumbles and started to put papers in his binder, "my dad is having a meeting at our house and he wants me to be there so I can meet their son," he explains, and Will nods, helping him pack his bag.

And he starts over thinking, because anxiety. He remembers Nico saying his name, during the kiss, and he remembers cutting him off.

He walks with Nico out of his room, frowning nervously as Nico leads the way. What if he wanted Will to stop? What if he thought it was to much to soon? What if-

"Hey," Nico says, quietly, and Will looks at him. Nico smiles as he opens the front door, pulling Will out with him and shutting the door. He grabs his bag from Will's hands, and smiles at him again, "I had fun."

Will chuckled, anxiety bubblingout at Nico's red cheeks. He grabs his hand.

"Me too. Besides the part where my mom walked in. That was kind of mortifying," He says, and Nico rolls his eyes.

"We should definitely do this again sometime, hm?"

"Definitely," Will confirms, and Nico laughs. Standing on his tip toes, he presses a kiss to Will's lips before walking to his car, and Will watches him leave with a smile on his face.

———

That's kinda a key thing I put on my message board that I wanted everyone to see, but I was to lazy to type it bc it wouldn't let me copy or paste it so, yeah, please read it :) <3

(If anyone is interested, just comment or something and we can work details out later <3)

———

(1260)