Baciami

Smut warning I think?

(This is not edited)

———

When Will's shift at the infirmary finally ended, he made his way to the Hades Cabin like Nico instructed. And when he went into Nico's cabin, he saw his Ghost King sitting on his knees on top of the king sized bed (clad with a black comforter and a lot of fluffy black pillows).

He smiled brightly when Will walked through the door, and Will couldn't help return the smile as he shut the door and walked over to stand in front of him. Nico stood up, now standing on his knees, and wrapped his arms around Will's waist, Will wrapping his arms around Nico's neck.

Nico looked up at Will's face, closing his eyes and smiling, sighing contently. Will chuckled, running his freckles hand through Nico's black, fluffy hair.

"Hey," Will greets, smiles wide. Nico opened his eyes.

"Ciao," he greeted in Italian, then puckered his lips, "baciami."      -Read-> 'hello' and 'kiss me' -

Will's smile turned into a smirk as he leaned his head down, pressing his lips on to Nico's soft pink ones, slotting their lips together like he had so many times ago. He sighed into the kiss, tangling his fingers into Nico hair and deepening the kiss slightly. Swiping his tounge along Nico's lip, he slowly explored his minty mouth. Running his tounge along Nico's pearly teeth and fighting for dominance with the other's tounge, all things he's strangely come to get used to, and even find comfort in.

Pulling back, they both breathed heavily, trying to catch their breath through panting. Nico looked up at Will through his dark lashes, and took his already - gone - breath away with two simple words slurred together huskily and lustfully through a thick Italian accent.

"Lay down."

Will nods quickly, swallowing thickly as he kicks his shoes off because Nico has this thing about shoes being on his bed, and if he didn't take them off, Nico would probably kick him out of his cabin for a month.

Crawling onto the bed, Will lays with his feet propped on Nico pillows and his head flat on the comforter. Nico instantly crawls over Will, comfortably sitting down on his boyfriend's lap, and smoothly putting is hands up his shirt, resting them on either of Will's pecks, Will putting his hands on Nico's hips in return.

"Did you call me here just to make out?" Will panted, smiling up at Nico, and he got a hum in response, Nico tilting his head slightly with a mischievous smirk.

"Actually, I had hope we'd get to do some other things~"

"Yeah?" Will teased, "what'd you have in mind?" Nico chuckled, leaning down and connecting their lips again, his mouth already opened as a sign to Will to explore his mouth. Though, this time, as their tounges battled, Nico won and explored Will's mouth instead, taking his sweet time to run his tounge over each of Will's teeth, trying to commit the texture to memory as their lips worked in sync.

Nico pulled back again and laughed.

"Excited, are we?" he panted against Will's lips, smiling.

"Shut up," Will mumbled in response, bringing his hand up to pull Nico's head down. Nico started moving his hands, tracing Will's biceps and running them down his sides. Bringing one of his hands up, he swiped his thumb harshly over one of Will's nipples, and Will sighed his pleasure against Nico's lips.