Missed you

--Mortal AU
This is short. .
But yay! I finally wrote how Hades accepts Nico's relationship with Will. (And how Noami accepts them.)

👨‍❤️‍👨  👨‍❤️‍👨  👨‍❤️‍👨  👨‍❤️‍👨  👨‍❤️‍👨  👨‍❤️‍👨  👨‍❤️‍👨  👨‍❤️‍👨

Will knocked on the door to the Di Angelo's house, and smiled as Hades appeared in the doorway.

"Hello Mr. Di Angelo," Will smiled brightly.

"Hello Will," he smiled softly, "Nico should be upstairs. Though I think he may be asleep. You can go on up if you'd like. Just. . You know, keep the door open," he moved aside, giving Will space to go inside and upstairs, Will thanking Hades and confirming he'd keep the door open.

When Will pushed past Nico's door, he saw him curled up on his bed, sleeping peacefully in a loose light pink turtleneck crop top sweater and his black high waisted jeans.

Will smiled softly at Nico's sweater paws and his soft exposed tummy.

Walking across the room, Will grabbed a handful of Nico's backside and started kissing his jaw, his other hand resting on Nico's chest. Nico groaned, turned to look at Will with half open eyes, and groaned again, pushing him away.

"Wiiiiill, I'm tired let me sleep," he said (with a thick Italian accent), scooting over to make room for Will, who happily laid down next to him.

"I couldn't help myself, I missed you so much," he kissed Nico on the cheek.

Nico suddenly rolled over so he was straddling Will at the waist, smiling down at him.

"I missed you, too," he leaned down and pecked Will's lips.

"So," Will put his hands on Nico's small waist, "How was Italy?"

"It was amazing," Nico smiled, "I got to go to all my favorite places and meet up with old friends," he chuckled, "Not to mention speaking Italian without having to translate. Or forgetting an English word and not being able to continue my sentence with out help. Now that's just frustrating. Also jet lag. It's already, like, ten at night in Italy. . . And unpacking. To lazy to do that. Buuut, I did get you a gift. And I'll give you it later because you're comfortable an I don't want to get up. I also missed you." Will pushed a strand of hair out of Nico's face.

"I missed you, too. Longest four weeks of my life," he gave Nico a sly smirk as his hands slid down towards Nico's bottom, "I also missed this," he snickered when Nico rolled his eyes, his cheeks turning slightly pink, but not making any attempt to remove Will's hands.

"You're lucky I love you," Nico leaned down so they were inches apart, his hands on Will's chest.

"Mm, I know," he leaned up, nuzzling his nose onto Nico's, "I love you, too. An I'm loving your accent. Very sexy." Nico laughed, pulling his face away from Will's.

"But I'm glad you had fun while I was left behind with no one to love-"

"Accept your mom and little sister."

"-and rot with boredom as my boyfriend, him and his crazy sweet tooth, most likely ate pounds of Italian chocolates and some how is still as thin as a tooth pick."

"You're so dramatic," Nico chuckled. Will shrugged.

"Yeah, but that's one of my best qualities." Nico leaned down, nuzzling his head into Will's shoulder, sighing in content. Will ran one of his hands through Nico's hair, the other still on his rear.

"Naomi wants you guys to come over for dinner after your all settled," Will spoke softly, feeling Nico slowly drift away.

"Mmm," Nico hummed in acknowledgment, "She cooks really good food," he mumbled. Will chuckled, the hand threaded through his hair moving down, rubbing circles onto his back, to which Nico sighed happily to.

"I hope she makes dessert," Nico laughed softly, "She makes really good chocolate cake," Will laughed again, bringing both of his hands up and hugging Nico, squeezing him softly. He turned his head, kissing Nico's ear.

He continued rubbing Nico's back until he fell asleep, smiling softly when his breathing evened out. Eventually, Will fell asleep as well, enjoying the feeling of Nico's weight on his chest and the sound his soft snores.

👨‍❤️‍👨  👨‍❤️‍👨  👨‍❤️‍👨  👨‍❤️‍👨  👨‍❤️‍👨  👨‍❤️‍👨  👨‍❤️‍👨  👨‍❤️‍👨

Awe so cute. Pretty sure writing this gave me diabetes.

And I was going to write something mean to turn this cute, fluffy chapter to a sad angsty chapter with literally one sentence but decided against it <3

I kind of really want to make a part two to this 😂

-Lexie

(Words: 741)