Videos

I tried making a Solangelo mood board?
(Unedited)
———

February 14th, and Nico was rubbing up the stairs after school, crying.

He was happy that no one was home, because his dad would definitely have gotten mad by how loud the door slammed shut.

He tossed his book bag to the floor, going over and biting his face in his pillows to stifle his sobs.

He was such an idiot, who would like him anyway?

———

Nico was sitting at his usual spot at the cafeteria, surrounded by people he didn't really know considering his friends had different lunch periods than him.

He was surprised when Brent sat in front of him, smiling.

"Hey," he said, and Nico's mouth went dry, this couldn't be good, right?

"Uh, hi?" He figured he should give him a chance, Brent was generally a nice guy, kind of like Will.

"You're gay, right?" Nico tensed, his eyes widening.

"W-What?" His cheeks heated up, and Brent shook his head.

"No, sorry I didn't mean it like that. I was just wondering if, maybe, you'd want to go on a date sometime?" Nico's eyes widen, his cheeks heating more.

Brent has this expectant, almost giddy -or is that amused?- expression.

But, he figures, it wouldn't hurt. Again, Brent was a nice guy, and he was interested in Nico-

And it's not like he was bad looking either-

Nico feels a shy smile slipping into his face, and he ducks his head.

"Uh, o-okay," And, okay, it was definitely an amused expression as Brent seems to crumble, laughing.

He looks over at the other side of the table, and shouts a loud "yooooo," and when Nico looks over, he sees a phone, being held up as if we're recording. Nico's eyes widen, quickly looking back over to Brent, who's holding his sides he's his lolled back in uncontrollable laughter.

Nico quickly stood up, running out of the cafeteria as people started looking over at them, trying to hide his watery eyes.

———

Will lies on his bed after school, frowning as he scrolls through Instagram, and sees a video that had Nico in it.

He watches the videos and feels undoubtfully angry. Wasn't Brent supposed to be nice? They were friends, for god's sake, he's never done something as stupid as this.

With a huff, Will worriedly calls Nico, it going straight to voice mail.

'Hey, are you alright?' He texts, and again, gets no response. It's not really surprising though, he's probably upset, so Will waits thirty minutes before send another.

'Nico? Are you okay?'

He continues to do this for around two or three hours before he finally gives up, grabbing his car keys and his shoes before heading downstairs.

He tells his mom a quick goodbye, and quickly drives to Nico's house (he drives just slightly above speed limit but oh well).

He knows Nico's home because his car is in the driveway, but when he knocks on the door, but gets no response. Will sighed, trying the door nob and being pleasantly surprised to see it's unlocked.

He goes in, and calls out Nico's name. He doesn't get a response, and he goes up stairs to Nico's room, knocking on the door.

"Nico?" He calls, and he hears shuffling.

"What?" Will sighs.

"Can I come in?" He asks and there is no answer. Will purses his lips, and opens the door anyway, "Nico?" Hes buried under a mountain of blankets, and Will walks over, sitting on the bed.

"What do you want?" He heard.

"Are you okay?" Nico shifts.

"No," he mumbles, his voice shaky. His head comes out from under the blankets, and his eyes are watery and red.

"Nico," Will says, seeing Nico like this was really upsetting, and he was really hating Brent in that moment. Nico sat up, wiping at his eyes.

"I'm so stupid, I don't know why I thought someone would even like me, I should have seen that it was going to be some stupid prank," he said, tears slipping from his eyes, "who knows how many people have seen that video now."

Will sighs, because when he watched it, the views were already in the thousands, and how many people have re posted it by now?

"How can I help, Nico?" He asks softly, and Nico wipes at his eyes again, blushing lightly.

"Can I- hug?" He murmurs, and Will nods, gladly scooting forward and putting his arms around him. Nico put his head in Will's shoulder, unable to hold his tears any longer. Will rubbed his back, not worrying about the growing tear stain on his shirt.

Nico kept mumbling things like how much he hated himself, how much of an idiot he was, and how no one is every going to like him, and it honestly broke Will's heart.

Eventually, Will just couldn't help himself as he pulled back, grabbed Nico's face in his hands, and pressed his lips against Nico's roughly. 

Nico looked at Will's closed eyes, his eyebrows drawn together. When Will pulled back, his was slightly panting, his entire face red.

"Sorry," he muttered as Nico just stared at him in bewilderment, "Uh, sorry, I just- I mean, someone is going to like you some day, I like you, like, more than a friend and I thought maybe kissing you would tell you that. But maybe I should have just told you? I mean I know you don't like me back - why else would you say yes to going out with Brent?-  and that's okay-"

Nico cut him off with a kiss.

"I like you, too," he mumbled, and Will smiled.

———

Okay that's probably trash but thought of the idea and why the fuck not.

I'm in need of ideas, so if you have something you want to see, leave a comment and I'll try to write it. Or if you want to write it with me, send me a message : )

(990)