Apartment

Waking up the first day in his first apartment with Nico, Will smiled sleepily at him, Nico's  face mushed in the pillows of their bed.

Will smiled, moving forward so he was cuddle into Nico's chest, and Nico shifted so his arms were wrapped around Will, and Will sighed happily. He felt Nico press a kiss to his messy curls, and in return, Will pressed a kiss to Nico's clothed chest.

"Mornin'," Will mumbled.

"Good morning," Nico yawned. Will just felt really happy, even if this wasn't the first time he woke up next to Nico, it was the first time he woke up next to Nico in their apartment.

Will lifted his head, pressing a kiss to Nico's lips.

"It's New Year's Eve," He mumbled, putting his head back into Nico's chest, putting one of his hands on Nico's waist. Nico hummed, closing his eyes as one of his hands went to Will's hair, "what if next time we have the New Year party at our place?"

"Willlll," Nico whined burrying his head in Will's hair, "I'm tired."

"Sorry," Will laughed, "I love you."

"I love you, too. Now sleep."

"Mm, yes sir~"

"Stop it," Nico groaned, and Will laughed.

"Sorry, I know sleep is your priority." Nico hummed, and Will relaxed as Nico's hand moved down to rub circles on his bare back. Will closed his eyes, putting his head back on Nico's chest, and slowly the two of them fell back asleep.

———

The next time he woke up, it was because Nico's phone was ringing. And after minutes of talking in Italian, he finally put his phone back down.

"What time is it?" Will yawned.

"'Round eleven-ish."

"We should get up," Will groaned, not really wanting to leave the comfort of Nico's warmth.

And as much as he wanted Nico to agree with him-

"Yeah, probably," he sighed, but neither really made to get. When Will started drifting off again, though, Nico started sitting up, making Will groan in displeasure.

"I don' wanna get up," Will whined sleepily, and Nico laughed.

"Sun child doesn't rise with the sun? Who knew?"

"Shut up," he mumbled, flopping back down on the bed when Nico was standing, looking at him with a smile.

"Lazy ass," Nico tsked jokingly.

"Jack ass," Will replies, closing his eyes with a smile.

"I'm taking a shower, be up when I'm out."

"Yes, mother." Scoffing, Nico walked off, and Will rolled over, cuddling back into the blankets and pillows.

———

Nico sighed as he walked back to their room to see Will still asleep, tangled in their sheets.

He walked over, climbed onto the bed and hovered over  him, pressing kisses all over his face.

Will giggled as he woke up, turning his face and bringing the blanket up to cover it.

"Mama is coming over soon," Nico commented, sitting down on Will's lap and removing the blanket, "she has plates and pans we can have. And silverware," Will's hands found themselves moving to Nico's waist by habit, and Will smiled up at him.

"That's you telling me to get up, right?"

"Well you were supposed to be up before I got out of the shower, but yeah." Will smiled at him, and Nico smiled back, leaning down and pressing a kiss to his lips, "I'm going to go continue unpacking."

And, as Nico crawled off of him, Will couldn't help himself, it was just such perfect timing and placement-

He stretched out his hand, and gave Nico's bottom a smack.

Nico gave a small undignified yelp, turning to glare at Will with a blush, and Will gave an innocent smile.

Huffing, Nico returned to getting off the bed, walking out of the bedroom with his arms crossed, though there was a small hint of a smile.

Will chuckled, rolling out of bed and getting dressed to go help Nico. And when he walked out, he saw Nico, still blushy and pouty, unpacking a box of books.

Smiling wider, he went over to help Nico put the books on the bookshelf.

It wasn't that long until they heard a knock on the door, and Nico stood up to go answer it.

As expected, it was Maria, she was holding a small box and smiled widely at the sight of her son.

"Come inside," Nico said, smiling as his mother walked in, setting the box she was holding on top of other boxes.

"There's more in my car," she said as she quickly went over to hug Nico.

"Sono così orgoglioso di te, caro," (read-> I'm so proud of you, dear.)

"Grazie, mamma." She pulled back, her smile as wide as ever as she scanned their apartment, walking over and hugging Will when her eyes landed on him.

"And how are you, sweetie?" She asked, and Will smiled, wrapping his arms around her.

"Excited."

"Hm," Maria hummed, pulling back and glancing at Nico, "I wouldn't be, Nico's not very good t keeping his stuff organized," she teased and Will laughed.

"I don't know, I think it will be worth it," Will replied, smiling lovingly at Nico, who blushed, the tips of his ears turning red.

"Stoooooop," Nico groaned, putting his face in his hands. Will walks over, pressing a kiss to his hair.

"Sorry," then he looks over at Maria I can help get the boxes from your car."

Maria nodded, patting Nico's shoulder as she and Will walked out of the apartment, and only then Nico lifted his head, his smile large as he took the box, and started putting forks and spoons into a drawer in the kitchen.

———

Uuuhhh

(936)