Sleepy

I got a few requests and I'm subtly, like, ignoring them in favor for some sleepy boys

------

Nico yawed as he woke up, shifting from where he was laying, instinctively scooting into Will's warmth beside him. He smiled, pressing his face into the crook of Will's neck. He gently rested his hand on Will's arm, trying to move even closer.

After a minute though, he sighed. He lifted his head up, squinting at the harsh light seeping through the window. He yawned as he looked over at the clock on the bedside, and grunted in displeasure. Looking back over at Will's sleeping face, he smiled. He lied his head on Will's chest after pecking his cheek, then, he poked Will's cheek.

He got no reaction, so he did it again.

"Will," he said, poking him over and over. Eventually, Will's peaceful face contorted into a pout, and he turned his head, "you need to wake up."

"Nooooo," Will whined, "let's just sleep all day."

"If you want to be a doctor, you need to get your beautiful ass up and get to class," Nico stated.

"As in I'm beautiful in general, or my ass is beautiful?"

"Yes," Nico responded, and Will snorted. In one quick movement, Will turned, wrapping his arms and legs around Nico and pulling him as close as he possibly could. Nico was quick to get over the initial shock, soon laughing into Will's chest and hugging him.

"You're so warm," Will sighed, "you know, if you would let me, I would just love to lay here with you all day. All cuddled up with you."

"Yeah, that'd be nice," Nico sighed, closing his eyes, snuggling into Will's warmth, "but I have work in a couple hours, and you have class in, like, forty minutes."

"Yeah," Will yawned, kissing the top of Nico's head, putting his face in Nico's hair. Will's soft breathing, and his warmth, and the hand that was rubbing small circles into Nico's back was enough to eventually lull him asleep.

When Nico wakes up again, he's still being held tight by Will. He let out a hum, gently pushing Will off of him and sitting up, rubbing at his eyes. He looked over at the clock, and frowned, they had slept for an hour, and Will was late.

He looked down at Will, shaking his shoulder. Will let out a loud whine, hand going out and landing softly on Nico's back.

"Cuddle with me, Neeks."

"No, Will, you're- you're late, you need to get up, Will," Will pouted in response, cracking an eye open at Nico.

"This is your fault, you know," Will mumbled, hand going up to trace over the hickies blooming on Nico's neck, Nico blushed, "If you weren't just so gosh darn gorgeous."

"You're-" Will smiled at him, and Nico blushed harder, not even trying to finish his sentence. Nico huffed, standing and walking over to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, he saw dark spots all over his neck, going down his jaw and sternum. He frowned, gripping the waistband of his boxers and looking to see them at his hips and thighs, too. He turned and glared at Will, only to see him already smiling at him.

"I thought I told you to not-"

"You weren't complaining at the time."

"You-" Nico groans, "you are so lucky I love you."

"Yeah," Will sighs dreamily, and Nico has a hard time at staying mad, his frown twitching.

"Aren't you supposed to be getting ready? You're twenty minutes late," Nico grumbled, Will shrugged.

"The professor doesn't let people in if they're late. I can ask someone for notes," he shrugged. Nico sighed, sitting on the side of the bed, looking at Will.

"What?" Will asked, smiling. Nico smiled back, shaking his head and tucking a strand of hair behind Will's ear.

"I love you," he mumbled, and Will beamed.

"I love you, too, Nico," he said, grabbing Nico's hand. He squeezed Will's hand, leaning down and pushing his lips against Will's, leaving them there for a moment before pulling back slightly. Nico let out a happy sigh, moving so he was laying on top of Will, his ear resting so he could hear his heart, and he pulled the covers over the two of them.

"You make me really happy, Will," Nico mumbled, bringing the blankets up to his shoulder. He felt Will kiss the top of his head.

"I'm glad," he said, hand going to rest on his waist.

"Will," Nico said seriously, grabbing Will's free hand, "you're really important to me, and I see you in my future. I- I just need you to know that." Will smiles at him, lifting his hand up to cup Nico's cheek.

"I've been thinking about that a lot, actually," Will mumbles, "I don't want to spend a day with out you, Neeks. I don't see myself without you, and if you aren't in my future, then I don't want a future. I love you," Will said, he wasn't sure where the sudden affection was coming from, but he didn't mind.

"Don't leave me," Nico mumbled, nudging his nose into Will's cheek.

"I'm not going to leave you," Will mumbled, kissing his head again, "I actually- I think we should get married." Nico shifted, looking at Will.

"What?" He asked, and Will smiled hesitantly, hand resting on his waist.

"Do you want to? I mean, we've been dating for a while and I love you and trust you, and I'm- I'm positive I want to spend my life with you. I wanna see you all old and wrinkly," Will said, and Nico laughed.

"Are you- I mean are we actually going to do this? Are- Are you proposing?"

"Yeah," Will said, reaching a hand up to brush Nico's hair back, "I'm one hundred percent serious."

Nico smiled, laughed, and leaned down to kiss Will. He laughed again when he pulled back, wiping at his eyes.

"If you marry me," Nico said, sniffling, "then you're stuck with me forever."

"That's the point," Will laughed, running a hand through his hair again, "you know I've been waiting for the perfect time to do this. I have a ring hidden in the sock drawer," Nico frowned.

"What?" Nico asked, then laughed, "which side?"

"I think it's in the right," he mumbled, "Why?"

"Oh my god, I hid a ring on the left side," Nico chuckled, and Will laughed.

"You were going to propose?" Will asked after a minute, and Nico smiled.

"Well, it was taking you forever, so," Will snorted, intertwining their fingers.

"We're engaged, now," he mumbled, and Nico smiled, leaning down, and kissing him.

———

(1112)