Caught (2)

This chapter was requested by and is dedicated to EmoGothicGirl14  because she was really nice when she asked and she was really sweet and gave me probably one of the best compliments I've ever gotten and it made me really happy, thank you so much and I hope you enjoy ♥️

That being said, this chapter was one of the first I've written, so I would recommend rereading it for details (?) but basically, Nico lives with Percy and Jason and he's dating Will, but they don't know he is, and then they find out because he was sexting Will 👀

———

Nico let out a loud groan the second he opened the door to Will's apartment. He heard Will laugh, and let out another groan.

"Stop laughing," Nico whined, watching as Will walked up to him, "I'm embarrassed."

"Awe, I know baby," Will hummed, wrapping his arms around Nico and swinging them side to side. Nico sighed, closing his eyes and hugging Will.

"You're awfully calm about this. They saw your dick, Will," he gets a laugh in response.

"I'm not all that worried about it," Will said, pulling back to look at Nico.

"Well, you don't have to live with them," Nico said, pulling back and taking off his jacket, "they aren't going to ever let me live this down."

"Do you want me to talk to them?" Will teased as Nico tossed his jacket onto the couch. He rolled his eyes.

"You're funny," he grumbled, Will putting a hand back on his waist. Will only smiled at him, and it took a moment before Nico broke and smiled back. Will chuckled, leaning down and pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

"I was promised junk food and stupid movies. And cuddles, lots of cuddles," Nico says when they pull back, and Will shakes his head, though he's smiling.

"I don't remember saying lots of cuddles," Will says, and Nico lightly punches his arm.

"Well, I'm getting lots, whether you like it or not," Will smiles, kissing his forehead.

"You can change into some pajamas while I scavenge for food, if you want," Nico nods, pecking Will's lips before going off to his room.

He goes through Will's dresser, laughing when he sees sun print boxers. He chooses the comfiest looking pair of pants, and decides to wear one of his many hoodies. When he comes back out, he goes to the couch and grabs the remote, turning it on and pulling up Netflix.

Will comes out as he's clicking through movies, holding up what he's found.

"I have a bag of chips and one can of coke, which is probably old," he says, smiling. Nico scoffs.

"You're so healthy," he says, snuggling next to Will the second he sits down, "and are those chips organic?"

"Yeah?" Will says, an arm going around Nico's shoulders. Nico shakes his head, false disappointment.

"You're really missing out on the greasy goodness, sweetheart," Will fake gags. Nico laughs, putting his head on Will's shoulder.

Soon, they pick a movie to watch, and, after getting situated, Nico hits play.

Nico has a hard time really focusing on the movie. He keeps looking up at Will, imaging that picture.

"You have a nice penis," he blurts, those words not at all authorized to leave his head. His head immediately catching on fire, slapping a hand over his mouth. Will blushes, looking down at him with an amused smile and a raised eyebrow.

"I- I did not mean to say that," Nico whispers, moving to cover his face with his hands. Will laughs, and Nico huffs, sitting up and moving away from him.

"No, Neeks," Will laughs, wrapping his arms around him and pulling Nico back on top of him, then falling back onto the couch. Nico whines, and Will only continue to laugh.

"I'm glad you think I have a nice penis," Will manages, and Nico hits Will's chest.

"Stoooop," he groans. Will doesn't, though, of course. He's laughing so hard that there are tears in his eyes, and if Nico wasn't embarrassed, he'd probably laugh just because of how hard Will was. He moves a hand from Nico to put it over his face, red from laughing. Nico pouts, putting his own red face in Will's chest.

"You're a jerk," Nico states.

"I-I'm sor-sorry," Will laughs.

"No you aren't," Nico mumbles, words muffled by Will's shirt.

"Ni-Nico, honey, look at me," Will says after calming down somewhat. Nico huffs, lifting his head, but not looking into Will's eyes. Will cups his red cheek, running his thumb over Nico's cheek, "Look at me, Neeks," he whispers, moving up to kiss him. Nico sighs when Will's head goes back onto the pillow, and he finally makes eye contact.

Then, in a serious, soft tone, Will manages to say, "I bet your penis is nice, too." He starts laughing again, and Nico lets out a loud groan, punching Will's chest as he gets up.

"You're an asshole," he hisses, walking off to the bathroom. He can hear Will laughing from there, and he rolls his eyes as he locks the door. He splashed his face with cold water, taking a second to breathe before sitting down. He didn't need his friends and his boyfriend laughing at him about dick related things.

It's a while before Will finally seems to realize that Nico isn't coming back out. He stands up, taking a deep breath to get his laughter under control, thinking of sad things to bring himself back down. When he deems himself calm enough, he walks over and knocks on the door.

"What," comes a muffled reply, and Will smiles.

"I'm sorry, Neeks," he says, and hears a huff.

"No you aren't."

"Come on, babe," Will says, trying the door handle, "unlock the door."

"What, so you can laugh at me some more?"

"I'm not gonna laugh at you," Will says, "I promise."

Nico sighs, and Will can hear him shuffling around before the door opens. His arms are crossed, cheeks red, and he pouting as he looks at the floor.

"I'm sorry," Will says softly.

"You're a jerk," Nico says, his head falling onto Will's chest. Will puts his arms around him.

"I know," Will agrees.

"I came here to be comforted, not laughed at."

"I know. I'm sorry," he mumbles, and Nico huffs, arms wrapping around Will's waist.

"You're lucky you're cute," Nico whispers, and Will smiles as Nico turns his head up to kiss his jaw.

"I know."

———

I hope this is how you wanted it 🙈 I had a lot of fun while writing this lmao

(1104)