Coming Out

Casually realizing I didn't finish the chapters I said I would do for that prompt list a billion pages back.

Also does anyone remember me writing a chapter about Nico going home and all his friends are there and he falls asleep on the couch and then wakes up when Will shakes him and they both go to their bedroom and Nico's upset and Will asks everyone to leave and then they both just cuddle? I remember writing it but I can't fine it anywhere and it's so freaking annoying and I'm hoping I don't have to re write it ouch.

——
Will and Nico has been over this a thousand times already-

Nico was going to go home, go to his dad's study, and just say it.

It was going to be easy, and if he accepted it, that's fucking amazing, and if he doesn't, he's to immediately call Will.

He practiced the lines Will and him had set over and over, and Will smiled at him encouragingly.

Later that day, when Will was dropping Nico off at his house, he gave him a quick kiss and wished him luck. Nico took a deep breath, and stepped out of Will's car.

Nico hesitated when he got inside for a second, but then quickly made his way to his father's study, where he knew he would be.

Granted, Hades was in there, papers carelessly sitting on his desk.

"Dad?" He asks quietly, awkwardly standing in the door frame. Hades hums, and Nico takes another deep breath. He walks closer to his dad's desk, the door closing behind him.

"There's, uh, something I need to talk to you about," he starts nervously. Hades looks up at him.

"Can it wait? I'm very busy," he says, and Nico shakes his head.

"I need to tell you, now," Hades sighs, taking his glasses off.

"Yes?" Nico bites his lips, completely forgetting what he was supposed to say under his father's piercing gaze.

"Um, well, do you know what the- the lgbt is?" He asks quietly, his dad's face unreadable. He nods, and Nico nervously wrings his hands together.

"Well, uh, there's this guy and-" Hades holds up a hand, stopping him and he sits up a bit straighter.

"I'm going to stop you right there," he says, "because if it are about to tell me that you, in any way, shape, or form identify with this group of people, and that you and this boy are dating or that you like him, I'm going to be beyond disappointed in you," Nico felt his stomach drop, and he swallowed thickly, nodding, "it's simply disgusting. And if you were happen to tell me any of this I may have to forbid you from seeing this boy again."

Nico desperately tries to blink back the tears forming in his eyes, and he nodded again, averting his gaze. His palms were sweaty and he gripped his jeans, not trusting himself to talk.

"That's- that's not fair," he mutters, Hades shrugs.

"Life is not fair. Do you understand?" Hades asks, and Nico, once again, nods. Hades nods as well, settling back in his hair, "what about this boy?"

"Were- Were just friends," he murmurs, quickly wiping at one of his eyes with his sleeve.

"Good," Hades says, then pauses for a second, "if this boy ever comes over, I don't want to know of your- activities and I don't want to be told and I don't want to see it." Nico blushes at the implication, but nods again. Nico keeps his head down, not wanting to look into his dad's eyes, and after a moment, he says "is that all?"

Nico nods, mutters a 'bye' and quickly walks off to his room. When he closes his door, he muffles a sob with his sleeve, the tears finally falling. He grabs his phone with the other hand and calls Will, sitting down on his bed.

Will picks up, and asks how it went.

Nico lets out a sob in response.

"Neeks," he sighs.

"He didn't even let me finish," Nico says quietly so that his father won't hear, "I told him that there was this guy and then he stopped me and told me if I said we were dating he'd be disappointed and that he'd forbid me to see you again."

"I'm sure he'll come around to it eventually. He's probably just a little surprised, he doesn't think you've dated anyone before-"

"No, Will," Nico sniffled, wiping at his eye, "he's always be this way, he's always been homophobic. He literally called me disgusting." Will sighed.

"I'm sorry," he muttered softly, and Nico fell back on his bed, "Do you want me to turn around? I'm not home yet."

"No," Nico said, he didn't want Will and Hades to meet just yet, "it's okay, I don't want you to turn around just to give your stupid boyfriend a hug."

"My stupid boyfriend I love very much and am very proud of," Nico scoffed, though he appreciates it.

"He hates me," Nico sighs, his lip quivering again, "what would my mom think?"

"Nico," Will said in a warning tone.

"She would be so upset," he sobbed.

"No she wouldn't," he said, "your mother was a nice, caring women. She would have been so proud of you, Neeks. She would have supported you with out a second thought and she would have blown up at your dad for saying those things to you, she loved you so much, Nico."

"Do you really think that, or are you just saying that?" Nico sniffled.

"I honestly think that. Your mother was always encouraging you to be you. She wouldn't want you to feel like you had to hide who you were to make her happy, your happiness made her happy, Nico."

"I loved you, Will," Nico cried, putting his face in his pillows, and he could practically hear Will's smile.

"I love you, too, Neeks."

———

There is going to be a part two to this, I just didn't want this to get to long.

I finally got a laptop, I'm using it now, his name his cattop he goes by cat, be nice to him he's sensitive (say hi) and if I squeeze my eyes enough it could be a mac book but worse I'm thankful though, love you cat.

Also only one person showed interest in the fic award thing please someone I really want to do this.

And, holy shit, I was going through my notes the other day looking for that oneshot and I found a book idea, I don't know if I should publish the first chapter now or not considering I have the two books I'm working on now, what do you guys think.

(Though if I do publish it, the first chapter is really short, and I have no idea where I'm going with it so it will take awhile for the chapters to be updated but I'm going to try and not let it get in the way of updating my two books now if I do post it).

part two of this soon <3

(1191)